Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did you see Escobar? Dude is waiting to explode and i think he'll do just fine while Witten nurses his injuries.
Only game I'm worried about is the Pats, I had that shyt circled cuz I'm surrounded by Pats fans:snoop:

No Romo and Dez tho I prob won't even watch it:mjcry:
The Pats game is my only ? mark as well, although they did have to hold on and win a game that should've been a blow out. I do think this defense will put Brady on his ass a couple of times and make him nervous.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Just re-watched the game, shoutout to @dtownreppin214 for hookin us up every week. I'll split this into two posts, positives on this one.

Marinelli has came up with two masterful game plans the first two weeks. The defensive line is legit. Particularly on the interior; Crawford, McClain, Coleman and even Hayden were plugging the middle which allowed the LB's and Church to shoot gaps and make plays. The play in the first quarter where Claiborne got called for illegal contact, Crawford was getting mugged right in front of the camera but of course no call.

Lee played like a man possessed, Hitchens was outstanding, Lawrence and Mincey both had very active games. Secondary continued not to give up any big plays and Byron Jones had a nice showing as well. This unit could be scary when Rolando, Hardy, and Gregory get back.

Lael Collins - He got his first look on our third possession. Had a nice pull and stood up Barwin which allowed Randle to pick up some extra yards. Later the same drive he was beat inside by Cox but Randle was there for backup. For all the question marks about him as a pass protector he did well in that regard. Collins chase down on Malcolm Jenkins saved the game.

Randle - he's not a workhouse power back but he does have some creativity as a runner. Several plays yesterday should've went for negative yardage that he turned into gains.

We might have found something with Dunbar. I remember in years past getting burned by RB's on those wheel routes, he's a matchup nightmare.

Witten is a warrior, he looks like he has turned the clock back 3 years. Tyron Smith is en route to another all-pro campaign.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Negatives

So in preseason Chris Jones (I presume he was punting) looked terrible and Beasley looked like the answer at returner. Well Beasley looked terrible and Jones looked all-pro, I'm ready to see Lucky Whitehead get a shot back there

Gavin Escobar - until proven otherwise he's the Bruce Carter of tight ends. All the physical tools to succeed but I question his football intelligence (1. Diving into the endzone instead of running through and 2. getting ripped by Maxwell)

Bernadeau - cat was getting his ass whipped. Free was abysmal at times..1st possession in I think the 2nd quarter he damn near got Romo killed with his whiff on the outside. He whiffed again on that "forward pass" right before halftime.

Jeff Heath :mjlol:

Concerns

-Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think we've registered a sack.

-Can Weeden throw anything besides a slant?

-I want to see more of Devin Street to see what kind of player we got.

-Did Demarco hurdle anybody his entire tenure in Dallas :martin: Seemed like dude was front running yesterday

-I'm not on the secondary's bandwagon yet (Claiborne/Patmon). We'll see how legit they are this Sunday. This is going to be a complete receiving core we're facing with Julio Jones and two decent guys in Hankerson and Roddy White.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo:

BryantJenkinsTwitter-710x425.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has beasley had a positive return yet? Dude is looking like the worst pr guy ever. He dorsnt even field the fair catch properly. A couple of times he let the ball dropp what wouldve been decent field positin with a fair catch into bad field position. Let patmon or dunbar take over on them duties.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negatives

So in preseason Chris Jones (I presume he was punting) looked terrible and Beasley looked like the answer at returner. Well Beasley looked terrible and Jones looked all-pro, I'm ready to see Lucky Whitehead get a shot back there

Gavin Escobar - until proven otherwise he's the Bruce Carter of tight ends. All the physical tools to succeed but I question his football intelligence (1. Diving into the endzone instead of running through and 2. getting ripped by Maxwell)

Bernadeau - cat was getting his ass whipped. Free was abysmal at times..1st possession in I think the 2nd quarter he damn near got Romo killed with his whiff on the outside. He whiffed again on that "forward pass" right before halftime.

Concerns

-Did Demarco hurdle anybody his entire tenure in Dallas :martin: Seemed like dude was front running yesterday

-I'm not on the secondary's bandwagon yet (Claiborne/Patmon). We'll see how legit they are this Sunday. This is going to be a complete receiving core we're facing with Julio Jones and two decent guys in Hankerson and Roddy White.
Tyron3 crawford has one.

We're active though. We had a lot of tackles for loss yesterday.

Still waiting for Lawrence to show something. Im getting that spencer/hatcher vibe about this cat:patrice:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Negatives

Concerns

Crawford sacked Eli week 1, but we did way better this game getting pressure. That was without our two best pass rushers.

I watched Atlanta twice this season and can tell you we can beat them. The Giants d-line is worse than ours and they got pressure on Matty ice all game. That Atlanta team reminds me of those 8-8 teams we've had those 3 seasons. Good QB, Elite Wr, bad running game and a bend/dont break defense.