Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And got us 2 superbowls :yeshrug: giants were 0 and 2 in 2007 and remember how that turned out?

Isnt the number 2 how many playoff games Romo has won during the same span????:mjlol:

You was 0 - 2 last year...how that turn out?

0 - 2 the year before that...how that turn out?

People with a 0 in the Win column shouldn't be allowed to post in team threads with teams that have a 0 in the Loss column :camby:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

People with a 0 in the Win column shouldn't be allowed to post in team threads with teams that have a 0 in the Loss column :camby:
And you never confirmed romos playoff win total :troll:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Man you not putting these losers on ignore? All these fukk boys getting put on the list

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brett Hundley went in the 5th round :snoop:

Romo is 35. The Patriots and Packers have drafted back ups and they have the top 2 QB's in the NFL. What makes Dallas so fukking special. Didn't they learn anything from the Troy Aikman debacle. This is such bullshyt.

But hey :manny: I was about to drop $$$$$ on tickets for the Giants game next month. That's out the window. I be damned if I pay to see Weeden under center.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also even though Romo was looking good so far this year let's not act like this team in the first two games was not slowly turning into the 8 - 8 cowboys...

5 wide all the damn time and we don't even have a real receiver past dez t will and beasely...

Romo at the line telling players where to line up and running the clock down to 0 every fukking time...

shyt ton of holding plays cause romo is changing the play and protection for 12 straight seconds...

Run on first down...it goes nowhere...fukk it let's run 5 wide 3 times in a row...

Nope...been there done that and know how that ends for 3 straight years...

The defense is legit...the falcons are tissue paper soft...and the only thing I can say about the saints is that i hope they don't fire rob ryan until after we play them...if there is a reason we can't be 4 - 0 I can't think of one right now...

And as bad as Randle has looked we are not doing him any favors by abandoning the run anytime he don't break a big play (none so far)...

All we need to do is stay in the game late and see what happens...and the defense and offensive line are both good enough to keep us in it...

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Crawford and Lawrence look like amazing compliments on the line for Hardy and Gregory.

It's going to be borderline unfair when we get McClain and Lee together behind this dline.

Another week, another quiet day at the office for 24 and 39. :ehh:

I don't know how much of it is because our defense is that good, or if the Eagles are that bad. I think it's more of the latter.
We can still win the division. This season will depend on our defense and pulling out some close/ugly wins.

But I'd be lying if I said I'm not heartbroken with the hand we've been dealt. Yeah, we 2-0, but you could argue no team has lost more in the first 2 weeks than us.

That's my teammate. That's my quarterback :to:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The defense is legit. Eagles put up 21 in the second half against the Falcons and yet the defense limited them all game. Kept NY from scoring any touchdowns. 17 of those points were from turnovers against NY. They are definitely improved over last year. Once we get McClain, Gregory and Hardy back, they will be even better.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team

Can we change thread title for at least one week to "Hol' up hol' up hol' up... WEED-EN BOYZ"

Current thread title is dope as fukk but let's show some support for our new QB for at least a week or so :mjcry:

I will consider it :ehh:

But we undefeated with the current title :shaq:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2-0 with 0 expectations for the season. Decent play from weeden will put us in the offs. Romo will have to light it up second half of the season though.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i'm surprised how upbeat yall are. :ehh:

romo's injury timetable hit me like a ton of bricks. i was really hoping this would be a 4-6 month thing. he is so damn frail. :scust:

the one dude we can't lose, we lose in a weak year for the nfc. this should have been the year of revenge on blandino. now we stuck with weeden. he was ok today just like washington game last year but once a team prepares for him, we'll see the real weeden. i dont think this dude can carry us for 8 games. i think we're going to see kellen moore sometime over the next 2 months.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i'm surprised how upbeat yall are. :ehh:

romo's injury timetable hit me like a ton of bricks. i was really hoping this would be a 4-6 month thing. he is so damn frail. :scust:

the one dude we can't lose, we lose in a weak year for the nfc. this should have been the year of revenge on blandino. now we stuck with weeden. he was ok today just like washington game last year but once a team prepares for him, we'll see the real weeden. i dont think this dude can carry us for 8 games. i think we're going to see kellen moore sometime over the next 2 months.
Yeah, probably.

But what else do we have as fans besides hope? :to:

If we can go 3-5 next 8 games and get dez/romo back at 5-5, we can win division.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
call Kitna, he ready.
kitna-08.jpg

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Woke up this morning hoping Romo getting hurt was a dream :mjcry:

We're fukked brehs :mjcry: