erGigJX.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bittersweet victory!

Lose Antonio for this amount of time, but STILL be undefeated with the defense playing pretty strong. We always have to face some insurmountable odds, but I'm telling you...call me crazy but I have a blind faith in Garret and this squad. Just got to have faith brehs

We Dem Boys...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i'm surprised how upbeat yall are. :ehh:

romo's injury timetable hit me like a ton of bricks. i was really hoping this would be a 4-6 month thing. he is so damn frail. :scust:

the one dude we can't lose, we lose in a weak year for the nfc. this should have been the year of revenge on blandino. now we stuck with weeden. he was ok today just like washington game last year but once a team prepares for him, we'll see the real weeden. i dont think this dude can carry us for 8 games. i think we're going to see kellen moore sometime over the next 2 months.

I think we might have a legit top 5 defense once Hardy, Insane Mcclain, and Gregory get back...that will keep us in damn near every game long enough for some fukkery to happen...

The running game is completely on the backs...the o line is blowing people off the ball...Mcfadden just runs in a straight line every time :dwillhuh: and Randle is still trying to figure out how to pace himself...he is going from being a guy who had 10 touches a game to 25 touches a game...i don't expect him to fly around full speed like he did last year knowing he is going to be an every down back...I think they will figure it out...

All we really need Weeden to do is make good decisions with the ball...

And have you seen the NFC south...:scust:and we know how shakey the afc east is sans Pat's...

And Romo injury has two silver linings to it...we find out if Weeden can really be a decent backup and if not he gone next year and we have to find a real one AND it will force us to run the ball more cause like I said in another post we know how this 5 wide romo calling and changing everything at the line shyt ends:sadswagboys: