Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But if we win its because of injuries :jbhmm:

So as of now team with gimmick offense, fraud HC, no QB, RBs, WRs, or O line, with a trash #1 corner > DallAss with a few injuries
I get it now :salute:
Why y'all off brand team nikkas love being in our thread? Y'all want some attention like an Instagram thot? Is there not a game thread for this shyt? 4:25 one way or another hurry the fukk up

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That sounds good in theory but losing key players hurts no matter what. If the Pats didn't have Gronk they get blown out by SEA.
Basically that's at tough Tony talk. Hey man I'll beat anybody's ass even with no hands lol. I'm realistic but I don't think we should get blown up or nothing like that. I'm just not as confident as I would be with Dez, Gregory, and to a lesser extent Leary maybe being out that shyt hurts. I hope I'm wrong and this team is that good but seeing it for some plays when the opposing team didn't prepare for it like the Giants is different than when you have a week to prepare for it (last years Skins game to the Ari game with Weeden)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Of course it hurts but I can't make excuses. Because if we beat a team without their main weapon everybody is going to say "oh well, no excuses, we won". Plus we have a dominant QB and still plenty of weapons on offense so we have the personnel to continue winning games

But no doubt it's going to hurt your team if you lose your vocal leader and arguably the best WR in the league
Some would but i've seen too many analyst over the years constantly bring up the other teams injuries and ignore ours. If the other team lose their 2nd string WR and we beat them it's because he didn't play, but if we lose Dez, Romo & Witten and lose then they say it's no excuse.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We gotta keep Lee afloat for when Rolando, Hardy, and Gregory get back. I think we might have an elite unit with all of those guys.

Not conceding any losses or looking too far ahead..next game we get Atlanta at home, stiff test with Julio but we have enough to win even without Romo and Dez.