Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I'm not gonna lie this Dez thing is really messing with my excitement for our team. I felt like this was our year and now I feel like we took a huge maybe fatal blow.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
mike fisher @fishsports
.@DezBryant surgery from #Cowboys source: screw + bone graft 'proactive/aggressive approach.' Timetable hope of 8 weeks or less unchanged

9:42 AM - 20 Sep 2015

Ed Werder also tweeted that the procedure speeds up recovery, looking like 6-8 weeks but team is thinking more 8.

@CourtesyFlush we good breh. THis off season, Romo got in work without Dez since he was holding out. Was a blessing in disguise because OTA's, training camp, and pre season was all work with the other WR's. Romo gonna want to prove he can win without Dez. I dont suspect beating the eagles but i do think we go into the bye 3-2.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Least he got his money.

11995963_10100177219033952_3640938941858477573_n.jpg

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
mike fisher @fishsports
.@DezBryant surgery from #Cowboys source: screw + bone graft 'proactive/aggressive approach.' Timetable hope of 8 weeks or less unchanged

Ed Werder also tweeted that the procedure speeds up recovery, looking like 6-8 weeks but team is thinking more 8.

@CourtesyFlush we good breh. THis off season, Romo got in work without Dez since he was holding out. Was a blessing in disguise because OTA's, training camp, and pre season was all work with the other WR's. Romo gonna want to prove he can win without Dez. I dont suspect beating the eagles but i do think we go into the bye 3-2.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not going to make any excuses, I expect Garrett and the coaching staff to put Romo and company in position to continue winning games without Dez....no excuses
That sounds good in theory but losing key players hurts no matter what. If the Pats didn't have Gronk they get blown out by SEA.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mike fisher @fishsports

I hope you're right bro I gotta stay positive

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Rapport's plan worked. got nikkas like me waking up to texts at 8am clicking on his link, tuning into NFL network etc. These dudes care so much about clicks nowadays its crazy,

I remember last year they reported something around the same time in the morning about a Dez incident and Cowboys concerns. But the Dez incident happened like a year ago.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
That sounds good in theory but losing key players hurts no matter what. If the Pats didn't have Gronk they get blown out by SEA.
Of course it hurts but I can't make excuses. Because if we beat a team without their main weapon everybody is going to say "oh well, no excuses, we won". Plus we have a dominant QB and still plenty of weapons on offense so we have the personnel to continue winning games

But no doubt it's going to hurt your team if you lose your vocal leader and arguably the best WR in the league

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers