Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
our-pets-heads-are-falling-off-o.gif

We have no Quarterback, we have no wide receiver... Our pets heads are falling off!

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We'll be aight if Romo misses 8 weeks. We still have a bye so he'd miss 7 games. we should be able to beat Atlanta and possibly the Saints. The losses will come to New England, Seattle and Philly/Giants again. we'd still be in the thick of things.

we're gonna be at full strength for our playoff run. WE STILL DEM BOYZ

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We'll be aight if Romo misses 8 weeks. We still have a bye so he'd miss 7 games. we should be able to beat Atlanta and possibly the Saints. The losses will come to New England, Seattle and Philly/Giants again. we'd still be in the thick of things.

I dont get some of you brehs. When Dez went down, you said "we were bugging" and in big trouble. That was with Romo. Now no Romo or Dez during the hard part of our schedule. And dont be fooled by Weedens game today. He played well in relief of romo last year but was complete :trash: the next week.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

I don't even want to look ahead but the thing is, we'll be competitive in every game.

I think we have to go back to the game plan of last year and run the ball.

Too many times after getting 2/3 yards on first down we'd come out in passing formations. Gotta establish a running game to give ourselves a chance. Field position and defense is what's gonna keep us in games.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These next two games are huge for us. vs. ATL, @NO

At the very least we need to go 1-1. 2-0 would be nice.

0-2 with Patriots and Seahawks looming... That might be a wrap for the season :patrice:

It's always take it one game at a time, but these Falcons and Saints games are almost must-wins for us due to the schedule that ensues.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I dont get some of you brehs. When Dez went down, you said "we were bugging" and in big trouble. That was with Romo. Now no Romo or Dez during the hard part of our schedule. And dont be fooled by Weedens game today. He played well in relief of romo last year but was complete :trash: the next week.

no one is fooled by anything and the 'doom and gloom' crew need to get a clue lol. This team is resilient and relentless and have really adopted the 'next man up' mentality. Our defense was not as good as it currently is this year in comparison to last. Add in the fact that we are only going to get better/healthier when RoMac, Gregory and Hardy come back in a few weeks. Many teams have average to subpar QB's, but elite defenses and can manage to win games. This team has an average QB at best, but a very good oline and a good defense. If the defense can play above 'good' level, we'll be fine. We realistically only have to go 3-5 the next 8 games to stay in the playoff hunt and thats low balling. More than likely i see 4-4 and best case 5-3.