Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
@Codeine Fiend Dream Team

Can we change thread title for at least one week to "Hol' up hol' up hol' up... WEED-EN BOYZ"

Current thread title is dope as fukk but let's show some support for our new QB for at least a week or so :mjcry:

WEEDEN.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We gotta keep Lee afloat for when Rolando, Hardy, and Gregory get back. I think we might have an elite unit with all of those guys.

Not conceding any losses or looking too far ahead..next game we get Atlanta at home, stiff test with Julio but we have enough to win even without Romo and Dez.
I watched the game today and they aren't that impressive to me. Julio is real deal but Ryan :camby:

They throw a lot of short passes and they take their shots against 1 on 1. If we can wrap up and limit the YAC on the short passes and minimize the big plays we'll be fine.

We definitely have to run the ball better

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm strangely...not all that shook up over Romo injury...

Fluke play...shyt happens...

Defense is playing ELITE...as long as they play at or near this level we will be in every game and that is all you can ask for in todays nfl...

And for some random reason I don't think weeden is going to be that bad...

Randle got to start running like a man though or it's time for Beaumonts finest to get his shot...