Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
No exuses brehs. We good enough to beat them bird brains. If we lose, its cause they the better team that night.(unless theres fckery)

I believe we canbeat em. Know we got some injuries stackin but these the type of victories that elite teams pull off. If we gon wanna make it far we should be able to take care of biz tommorow. If not then we got some work an adjustments to make.

Boyz 34, bird brains 24

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No exuses brehs. We good enough to beat them bird brains. If we lose, its cause they the better team that night.(unless theres fckery)

I believe we canbeat em. Know we got some injuries stackin but these the type of victories that elite teams pull off. If we gon wanna make it far we should be able to take care of biz tommorow. If not then we got some work an adjustments to make.

Boyz 34, bird brains 24
fukk them they ain't the better team even if they do win. Take that white folks good game good job shyt elsewhere man lol. We got some key pieces missing and won't front like we some Juggernaut yet so that's going to hurt us IMO. I hope I'm wrong but the eagles also didn't look that good for most of,the game so that also helps but 4:25pm will be here soon enough and we will see whats what.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
All I know is if we somehow pull through with the W, I'm going all the way in cuz we have no business winning this game when it's a must win for Philly and we are missing our starting LG, slot corner, all pro WR, Randy Gregory, and Kames Hanna.

Here comes the excuses.
Philly had a short week so I don't wanna hear this fukkery.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Here comes the excuses.
Philly had a short week so I don't wanna hear this fukkery.

Philly is also very healthy in comparison.

Isn't there a Giants thread? And yet yall nikkas complain about us being Americas team. "B b but they aren't Americas team. No one cares about the Cowboys. " :bryan:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Philly is also very healthy in comparison.

Isn't there a Giants thread? And yet yall nikkas complain about us being Americas team. "B b but they aren't Americas team. No one cares about the Cowboys. " :bryan:

We weren't healthy either. But it is what it is. You already trynna soften the blow of a L. :sas1:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Ok now I'm confused. U bringing up the Giants not at full strength. And I agree they weren't :why:. But the Giants losing toe the boys last week had nothing to do with being at full strength and everything to do with your 84 million dollar QB and your coach who looks like the crypt keeper.

I'm talking bout the Eagles being the most healthy team in the east right now. So yes, these fools should win decisively since it's a must win for them. Teams that start 0-2 have a 4% chance of making the playoffs.