Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed you've been making alot of posts lately that have to do with "gay" and "fakkits" and "cock sucking". Seems like that's where your mind stays.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with that subject matter. You should see someone about that.
Can you leave the thread. No one wants you in here.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't want Dez or Gregory back on the field until they are 100%...It would be nice to have a great year and possibly win it all but not at the expense of two franchise cornerstones who are not even in their prime yet...

Please please please Trillehan unleash the Esco Show :mjcry:...he need to get his numbers so the front office goes :ohhh::whoo: and doesn't let him go be a perennial pro bowler somewhere else:mjcry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want Dez or Gregory back on the field until they are 100%...It would be nice to have a great year and possibly win it all but not at the expense of two franchise cornerstones who are not even in their prime yet...

Please please please Trillehan unleash the Esco Show :mjcry:...he need to get his numbers so the front office goes :ohhh::whoo: and doesn't let him go be a perennial pro bowler somewhere else:mjcry:

ive already resigned myself to our fate breh :mjcry:

i love witten but this ones gonna hurt :mjcry:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Terrance is a solid 2, but he will struggle mightily as the 1. Separation and catching with his hands have never been his strong suit.

I Expect Romo to abuse Witten and Beasley, as they're both unguardable in today's league. Along with an effective running game, that should be plenty of offense to win us games while Dez is out.

X-Factor is defense. Need to force some turnovers while we're missing our best pass rushers.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Terrance is a solid 2, but he will struggle mightily as the 1. Separation and catching with his hands have never been his strong suit.

I Expect Romo to abuse Witten and Beasley, as they're both unguardable in today's league. Along with an effective running game, that should be plenty of offense to win us games while Dez is out.

X-Factor is defense. Need to force some turnovers while we're missing our best pass rushers.
i agree with you about t-will. he can be guarded 1-on-1 and without dez, that means teams can double witten. running backs will be used heavily in the passing game going forward.

this is why i wanted to upgrade street this offseason. one injury to dez and all of a sudden this receiver group doesn't look that deep anymore. street gets bullied on the LOS, can rarely get a clean break to start his route. i'm praying this dude from the raiders can click with romo like laurent robinson.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I might be the only one not concerned. Those last two drives, and many other drives went well without Dez. (If anything Romo doesn't get to force passes to him these next few weeks) He is a pivotal part of our offense, but our dominance doesn't solely rely on him. Too much over reaction in here brehs, let's wait to over react 'til half time.
:yeshrug:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might be the only one not concerned. Those last two drives, and many other drives went well without Dez. (If anything Romo doesn't get to force passes to him these next few weeks) He is a pivotal part of our offense, but our dominance doesn't solely rely on him. Too much over reaction in here brehs, let's wait to over react 'til half time.
:yeshrug:

I feel Dez biggest impact is actually the run game, since you cant stack the box when hes there.