Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Blue makes a good point tho. If this team is really really really about shyt this year then they need to win those 2 games vs Atl/NO. Super Bowl teams like the Packers and Patriots win those games regardless of injuries. Packers went on the road and handled their division rival without Jordy Nelson. We need to start expecting that shyt from this team if we're going to be talking about Super Bowls around here. If they want to stop being seen as a one and done underachieving team then go on the road and handle the saints who just gutted their roster and beat the falcons at home. The eagles game is going to be tough.
Bears might be Redskin status though so I don't think that's a good comparison even though I think we should still win a few games without Dez in this week. The Eagles O is junk IMO. They remind me of that college team beating up on aakskrjcn state university by 500 then when they play good teams shyt be looking real different.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
5Zm9iFn.gif

That vision. That speed. That endurance. That durability.

Emmitt was always my favorite.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
From DC.com

Dez Bryant, who had successful foot surgery on Tuesday, was not on the field as expected. The status was the same for rookie defensive end Randy Gregory, who is expected to miss 2-4 weeks with a high-ankle sprain.
Eatman basically said the same thing so I guess this Marcus Mosher dude was correct. That's great news. I'd keep him out this game and Atlanta game though.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We're +5.5 this week. By all accounts, this is a must-win game for Eagles. All pressure on them.

We went 8-0 on the road last year. Of course, lost @GB in playoffs.
We didn't just win, we thrived on the road. Outside of Saints and Colts games, our best performances were all on the road. Philly, Chicago, Wash, NY, Seattle.

I expect all of those errors to be fixed this week. We won't see 2 fluke INTs and a terrible strip fumble from Beasley again. We might even force a turnover for our 1st of the season. We might even see DeMarco do what he does best and cough it up in a meaningful game.

I pray he takes a stretch run to the right, cuts back, and meets Sean Lee in the middle of the field :youngsabo: