Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Lost in the win Sunday night was Mincey's dumb penalty. He's suppose to be a leader on defense and getting a penalty like that in the 4th quarter of a close divisional game:upsetfavre:He better get a sack or two next week. DLaw's dumb offsides on 3rd and 14 isn't forgotten either.mThey declined the penalty but still gave Eli a free play...

Speaking of DLaw...if anyone needs to step up on the defense with the Gregory injury it's him. it's time he start getting his name called due to some sacks or pressure. They traded up to draft him, he made some big plays late last season, he put on some muscle this offseason, Hardy and Gregory out for the next month. He better do some stepping up these next few games:ufdup:
This entire post is the gospel

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donté Stallworth @DonteStallworth

Here are my X-rays on my 5th metatarsal before surgery and two days later after surgery. I was back in 6/7 weeks.

I expect Dez to be back within a similar time frame. Still sucks. But he'll be good to go once they put that Adamantium in his foot.

Donte Stallworth said he had the same exact surgery as Dez Bryant and he was back in 6-7 weeks. He says he expects the same from Dez. That's great news if true.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Here are my X-rays on my 5th metatarsal before surgery and two days later after surgery. I was back in 6/7 weeks.

I expect Dez to be back within a similar time frame. Still sucks. But he'll be good to go once they put that Adamantium in his foot.

Donte Stallworth said he had the same exact surgery as Dez Bryant and he was back in 6-7 weeks. He says he expects the same from Dez. That's great news if true.
That's what I'm expecting. They need to sit him thru the bye.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's what I'm expecting. They need to sit him thru the bye.
That's a given. No chance he plays before Bye.

If he only sits 6 weeks and returns for Seahawks
rzLI4So.gif

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, if they're able to pick up 2 wins without him before the bye i'll consider that a success.
Honestly, I feel we need to win at least 3 of the next 4 games. The Falcons and Saints games are games we should win even without Dez. The Philly game is also huge because we can get a strangle hold on the division early and have them hit panic mode early.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You are a cocksucking bytch made fakkit fukk. You get that from both your parents
I noticed you've been making alot of posts lately that have to do with "gay" and "fakkits" and "cock sucking". Seems like that's where your mind stays.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with that subject matter. You should see someone about that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Honestly, I feel we need to win at least 3 of the next 4 games. The Falcons and Saints games are games we should win even without Dez. The Philly game is also huge because we can get a strangle hold on the division early and have them hit panic mode early.
None of these games are gimmies so i think 3-2 going into the bye week would be huge for us, this team will be a force coming off the bye since we should be at full strength.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
None of these games are gimmies so i think 3-2 going into the bye week would be huge for us, this team will be a force coming off the bye since we should be at full strength.
Cant concede to any team just because we dont have Dez. A few years ago we went in to SF and beat a 13-3 team that year without Dez.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Blue makes a good point tho. If this team is really really really about shyt this year then they need to win those 2 games vs Atl/NO. Super Bowl teams like the Packers and Patriots win those games regardless of injuries. Packers went on the road and handled their division rival without Jordy Nelson. We need to start expecting that shyt from this team if we're going to be talking about Super Bowls around here. If they want to stop being seen as a one and done underachieving team then go on the road and handle the saints who just gutted their roster and beat the falcons at home. The eagles game is going to be tough.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That was 2011 bruh, you can't base anything off of something that happened last year let alone 4 years ago.
My point is we've done it before. Do you think Garrett's mentality is lets win at least 2 or 3 of the next 6 without Dez? The Giants came this close to beating the reigning NFC east champs on the road primetime without 3 of their best players. The Dez loss is huge, but this is why you give Romo 100m contract. He needs to step up as the leader of this team and be competitive.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My point is we've done it before. Do you think Garrett's mentality is lets win at least 2 or 3 of the next 6 without Dez? The Giants came this close to beating the reigning NFC east champs on the road primetime without 3 of their best players. The Dez loss is huge, but this is why you give Romo 100m contract. He needs to step up as the leader of this team and be competitive.
Blue makes a good point tho. If this team is really really really about shyt this year then they need to win those 2 games vs Atl/NO. Super Bowl teams like the Packers and Patriots win those games regardless of injuries. Packers went on the road and handled their division rival without Jordy Nelson. We need to start expecting that shyt from this team if we're going to be talking about Super Bowls around here. If they want to stop being seen as a one and done underachieving team then go on the road and handle the saints who just gutted their roster and beat the falcons at home. The eagles game is going to be tough.
Both are correct, However the Cowboys have lost impact players on both sides of the ball so if they lose those games i wouldn't be shocked. The Cowboys will go all out but if T.Will doesn't step up they have 0 chance imo. The Packers lost Jordy Nelson but we've lost Dez, Gregory & Leary, the Gregory loss wouldn't hurt as bad if we had Hardy & McClain but that's 4 games away.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I noticed you've been making alot of posts lately that have to do with "gay" and "fakkits" and "cock sucking". Seems like that's where your mind stays.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with that subject matter. You should see someone about that.
Well you are a gay fakkit cocksucker so I'll call you what you are.