Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yall are bugging. The only reason we had success without DEZ is because teams didn't get to prepare/gameplan for him not being in the lineup.

Going forward is a different story. Teams will double Witten, and stack the box and devise a gameplan that doesn't involve DEZ and practice that all week prior to the game. I'm not saying we can't win games without DEZ but don't let those last two drives fool you. Also keep in mind those two drives, especially the first the Giants were in prevent. There's a reason we don't run the hurry up unless we are down.

The key is going to be our defense. We will need our defense to create turnovers and the offense HAS TO capitalize on them. FG's won't cut it. Escobar will need to be utilized. Williams will get his time to prove he is capable of being a number one.

Expect to see a lot of Witten and Beasley though. Honestly I don't see how the Eagles lose this game and go down 0-2.
i pretty much agree with everything you saying. that being said, i'm not going to give them a pass for the saints/falcons games. they need to win those two games with a punishing run game.

if this team beats a desperate eagles team on the road without 4 key contributors, then i'm going to start looking for flights to san fran.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nPGJtdo.png

America's Team :wow:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm simply saying he has experience at LT and i feel Weems showed absolutely nothing to deserve another shot here.
He's being groomed for a starting position at either LG or RT in a couple years. Depending on what happens with Leary and Free.

There is no LT playing time, starter or backup, in his future.