Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Knowing this basement fukk troll, he\d prolly go and make his own Dallas Cowboys thread.
You geeks have made more Eagles threads in the past 24 hours than we do all year, but its us that's obsessed :heh:

I just assumed that with all this shyt talk you guys must be pretty confident

You guys seem to know you're getting that work this Sunday though :ehh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Just had an epiphany....:wow:

You Eagles/Redskins and to a lesser extent Giants fans are obsessed with the Cowboys on some Joker/ Roger from Sister/Sister shyt. You nikkas mark the calendar when ya'll get to face us.:wow:

I couldn't fukking name the Eagles game thread if I had to...nikkas with the Cowboys thread bookmarked ready to troll. :troll:

A team with a racist logo and shytty org., a team with a fictional character being more popular than your football team, and a team that is behind the shytty Knicks and Yankees. :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Stop feeding his dumbass. He's in the running for Coliseum WOAT for a reason. Terrible posting from a terrible poster. Leave him be.

Spent all this time in our season and gameday threads talking mess about our STs only to see his team lose a favored Week 1 matchup due to... Special Teams... :russ:

Anyways, losing Dez is pretty bad, I can't lie. But Romo made guys like Patrick Crayton, Miles Austin, and Laurent Robinson look like legit NFL WRs...

We're going to need our defense to continue to play the way they did last week. Claiborne and Carr actually played surprisingly well. Like a few brehs already stated in this thread, easily the best game of Claiborne's career (not saying much, but hey, we'll take what we can get). Wilcox may be a liability in coverage, but he made Odell and, by proxy, the entire Giants WR corps terrified of going over the middle. Sean Lee picked up right where he left off, and Hitchens was all over the ball making tackles and trying to rip out a fumble.

All we need is a pass rush so that the QB can't just sit back forever and pick us apart the way Rodgers did last season. Easier said than done with Gregory out... The real absence is Hardy, Gregory, and McClain. They will make our defense MUCH better, and I think still having Romo and this Oline can help mitigate the loss of Dez and keep our offense functioning. We just gotta get to Week 5 either 2-2 or by the grace of god 3-1.

I'm saying, when this defense finally gets everybody on the field together, Dez or no Dez, we will be a serious fukking squad. Romo has plenty of tools to work with on offense. It also helps the "best" corners in our division are Maxwell, DRC, and DeAngelo Hall. Garbage.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost in the win Sunday night was Mincey's dumb penalty. He's suppose to be a leader on defense and getting a penalty like that in the 4th quarter of a close divisional game:upsetfavre:He better get a sack or two next week. DLaw's dumb offsides on 3rd and 14 isn't forgotten either.mThey declined the penalty but still gave Eli a free play...

Speaking of DLaw...if anyone needs to step up on the defense with the Gregory injury it's him. it's time he start getting his name called due to some sacks or pressure. They traded up to draft him, he made some big plays late last season, he put on some muscle this offseason, Hardy and Gregory out for the next month. He better do some stepping up these next few games:ufdup:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Lost in the win Sunday night was Mincey's dumb penalty. He's suppose to be a leader on defense and getting a penalty like that in the 4th quarter of a close divisional game:upsetfavre:He better get a sack or two next week. DLaw's dumb offsides on 3rd and 14 isn't forgotten either.mThey declined the penalty but still gave Eli a free play...

Speaking of DLaw...if anyone needs to step up on the defense with the Gregory injury it's him. it's time he start getting his name called due to some sacks or pressure. They traded up to draft him, he made some big plays late last season, he put on some muscle this offseason, Hardy and Gregory out for the next month. He better do some stepping up these next few games:ufdup:
I definitely think that Garrett got a hold of Mincey after the game and will do so starting tomorrow. That was just a stupid penalty.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whoever ya'll been responding to all week I got on ignore :heh: I dont know why more of you dont take advantage of that feature it drastically improves the board
Its that Chip Kelly dude. I just bypass the post of him for the most part but that Magneto character fukk dude he was too annoying just free posting for no fukking reason. I wish the team threads for all teams (even though I've rarely if ever went in another teams season thread to post might look if we play them) like other sites I'm on where they aren't allowed to troll in them and keep that shyt to outside threads.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looking at this game again Byron Jones didn't look half bad :leon:

So we down our best two defensive linemen (hardy and gregory) second best linebacker ( mcclain ) best corner (scandrick) best receiver (dez)...:sadswagboys:

Luckily we playing tissue soft defenses so I expect us to be in every game... I expect Romo to slice and dice both the eagles and falcons defenses...:swagfather:

Hopefully Trillehan unleashes the esco show...

I also expect Randle and Mcfadden to put on a show Sunday after hearing all week about how trash they were...

Man if we come out of this stretch with only 2 or 3 loses AND get all our players back healthy :smugzach: