Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait :mjlol: I just read the last couple of pages and Cowboys fans are acting like they're good? Giants are NOT a good team and they were missing Cruz on top of it.

It took a terrible PI call and one of the dumbest playcalls from the Giants (3rd and goal) for Dallas to even have a chance to win.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Wait :mjlol: I just read the last couple of pages and Cowboys fans are acting like they're good? Giants are NOT a good team and they were missing Cruz on top of it.

It took a terrible PI call and one of the dumbest playcalls from the Giants (3rd and goal) for Dallas to even have a chance to win.
:camby::camby:

I swear you fakkits dont know football. NFC east divisional games are always like this, no matter how good the teams are. Last year we almost lost to a 6-10 Giants team (needed another Romo GW drive) and lost to the 4-12 skins at home, yet we won 12 games.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
hu0m4CB.jpg

:mjlol:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
DEZ injury is big. DEZ keeps defenses honest. They will commit to stop the run. First play next week has to be a 9 route to T Dubz and we have to connect to strike some sort of fear with the passing game. This will help open lanes for McFadden.

If we can go 3-2 before the bye we'll be in good shape. Hell im confident we can go 4-1 before the bye with the only loss coming from those cheaters.

#wedemboyz

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:camby::camby:

I swear you fakkits dont know football. NFC east divisional games are always like this, no matter how good the teams are. Last year we almost lost to a 6-10 Giants team (needed another Romo GW drive) and lost to the 4-12 skins at home, yet we won 12 games.
Blowouts rarely happen in division games so that clown is obviously one of those loud talking fans who don't understand sports. I was more shocked by the ineptitude of our receivers during the game, i knew it was trouble when Dez couldn't catch that fade in the end zone. If they don't use Escobar next week:ufdup:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Blowouts rarely happen in division games so that clown is obviously one of those loud talking fans who don't understand sports. I was more shocked by the ineptitude of our receivers during the game, i knew it was trouble when Dez couldn't catch that fade in the end zone. If they don't use Escobar next week:ufdup:
This is why I wanted them all to play more in the preseason. We seem to play like shyt every season opener.

I agree, use Escobar a lot in the passing game going forward. Also dunbar needs to get more reps as well.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I aint gonna lie at one point in the 2nd half I had to the mute the broadcoast, Cris Collinsworth doom and gloom ass was so excited the Giants were going to pull off the upset
Collinsworth is one of the absolute worst broadcasters on tv, i wonder if he has "spray tan" listed in his contact list with the way he was sucking off Murray last night.