Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I could easily see Lucky with some ridiculous 3rd down conversion, but Escobar does need his touches increased. The defense will get some blame but honestly they get 0 blame from me, the td they did give up was the offenses fault.
He was scared to get in front of Collins on that McFadden run :mjlol:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great win, I just hope Williams, Street, and Beasley are ready to step up :jbhmm:. I'm just hoping Romo don't try to overcompensate too much with Dez out and an enigmatic running game to boot. I see those short dumpoffs are extended running g plays, let's get some screens in there as well:youngsabo:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Great win, I just hope Williams, Street, and Beasley are ready to step up :jbhmm:. I'm just hoping Romo don't try to overcompensate too much with Dez out and an enigmatic running game to boot. I see those short dumpoffs are extended running g plays, let's get some screens in there as well:youngsabo:

I don't wanna see no fukkin more of Street. Rather see Lucky Whitehead.

Linehan uses the RB's in the passing game a lot which Garrett never did.. I think we'll be ok. Gotta rely heavy on the run. Getting Christine Michaels involved will be crucial

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Lil worried about the DE situation. We could hardly touch Eli behind that makeshift offensive line they put together. I might have to watch a replay but it didnt look like Demarcus Lawrence really did anything out there, and we're gonna be stuck with Mincey on the other side until Hardy comes back.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We ain't the Pats breh :mjcry:
Did you see the Pats Thursday? Any team with an average defense could've stomped them out.

Lil worried about the DE situation. We could hardly touch Eli behind that makeshift offensive line they put together. I might have to watch a replay but it didnt look like Demarcus Lawrence really did anything out there, and we're gonna be stuck with Mincey on the other side until Hardy comes back.
You need to re-watch the game and tell me how man times their line didn't hold, also they were determined to get the ball out asap. People really need to temper their energy in week 1, some of the teams that won today probably won't even make the playoffs & vice-versa.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You need to re-watch the game and tell me how man times their line didn't hold, also they were determined to get the ball out asap. People really need to temper their energy in week 1, some of the teams that won today probably won't even make the playoffs & vice-versa.

Since you re-watched it why dont you drop the evaluation of Lawrence's performance tonight.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not worried abotu the DEs they gon be fine over the season once we back to 100%

Im worried about this damn run game, we dont have a special back to actually run the ball, i wanna see Micheal tote that rock.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Since you re-watched it why don't you drop the evaluation of Lawrence's performance tonight.
Lawrence was okay but just as i suspected they made a mistake by deactivating Coleman, anytime Hayden is in there i expect little to no push. When Gregory was in it freed up everyone else and you saw Eli have to make quicker decisions, but beware that whenever Hayden is on the field the other team will convert 3rd downs no matter how far the distance is. They need to tighten up a few areas or else the Eagles might hang 42 on us.

The 1st down run by McFadden showed why he needs to be the #1, Randle tries to juke people every play while DMC knew exactly where he needed to get to and didn't bullshyt.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so far we the top defense in preason and looking to be among the top so after week 1