Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What's up with waiting till .00005 seconds on the play clock before snapping the ball? Romo was givin me a heart attack with that last night

These last few years he has gotten drastically better at reading defenses...

No issue with him taking his time to see defensive alignment and adjustments pre-snap and instruct his 10 guys accordingly. That's Football 101 these days.

The problem is that he always snaps the ball at 0 seconds. Like, every goddamn time. It will bite you in the ass in crucial situations because you will either get a delay of game, or even worse, OLBs and DEs will start timing the snap because they know EXACTLY when it's being snapped since Romo always waits til 0.

Only a matter of time before he gets killed before he can complete a 3 step drop because he keeps snapping the ball at the same damn time every play. Gotta keep the defense honest out there and now DCs and defensive players know when Romo is going to snap the ball 95% of the time.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Foolish ass tailgate last night.

Romo had all day, thanks to the oline. I said it before, if Romo has to throw the ball 30 times a game, we can still win that way.

The running game was decent, we just didn't run the ball enough. They'll most definitely be better.

Williams stepped up when Dez went down.

Wilcox made a play early and didn't fukk up the rest of the game. Good sign

Liked what I saw of Jones, Carr and Clay.

If Lee can give us 14 games this year I'll be happy. We gon be real nasty with an enforcer in the middle.

I'm excited for our defense for the first time in a minute.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
What's up with waiting till .00005 seconds on the play clock before snapping the ball? Romo was givin me a heart attack with that last night

Yeah, I said the same thing to my pops while we were watching it.. but he got the snap off everytime. It's funny I pointed out how Eli was snapping the ball with 17 seconds left while we run it all the way down to zero, not realizing that it would end up costing Eli and nem in the end.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
That was goddamn insane. I love Tony Romo so fukking much.

I like hearing this from Cowboys fans. Romo is the man, and he gets shyt on way too much. I been defending Romo against critics for so long that I want us to win a SB just so he can get his credit he deserves

I'm watching the game last night at the bar and have this idiot next to me asking me if I really like having Romo as my QB and I say yeah.. and this guy gave the same old excuses as to why he isn't our guy.. blah blah blah, then has the nerve to say Romo isn't worth his contract because he doesn't make plays outside of the pocket :mindblown: and when I correct him and point out that he's great outside the pocket he hits me with "how many rushing yards does he have" I just ignored him from that point.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I like hearing this from Cowboys fans. Romo is the man, and he gets shyt on way too much. I been defending Romo against critics for so long that I want us to win a SB just so he can get his credit he deserves

I'm watching the game last night at the bar and have this idiot next to me asking me if I really like having Romo as my QB and I say yeah.. and this guy gave the same old excuses as to why he isn't our guy.. blah blah blah, then has the nerve to say Romo isn't worth his contract because he doesn't make plays outside of the pocket :mindblown: and when I correct him and point out that he's great outside the pocket he hits me with "how many rushing yards does he have" I just ignored him from that point.

Asking someone their opinion on Romo is a sure fukking fire way to figure out if that person knows anything about the game of football. If they start up on some "choking in the clutch" bullshyt I immediately know that person don't know shyt.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilcox was a bloodhounde last night. He really showed some improvement. I rewatched and was really impressed with him specifically when eli wanted to single him out in coverage and failed at explosing his matchup.

Sean Lee looked great for somebody who hadnt played in a year as did Hitchens.

Romo was masterful. This nigguh is getting better as he gets older. I was always faithful but i started to have doubts atfer we loss that game to RGIII and the skins that ended our season.

Randle ran vood but his blocking was not always up to par. Cant wait to see christine out there.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I said the same thing to my pops while we were watching it.. but he got the snap off everytime. It's funny I pointed out how Eli was snapping the ball with 17 seconds left while we run it all the way down to zero, not realizing that it would end up costing Eli and nem in the end.
Romo been doing that for a while. Dudes acting like last night was the first time he done. You can tell he does it a lot because the refs give him the benefit of a doubt when it actually does look like delay of game

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Romo is my dude. When he wins one, imma be like this.
tumblr_inline_nu1lkdytT11qaxv9p_500.gif

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Romo waits til the last second to snap the ball so the defense cant disguise their playcall. I dont agree with it but cant complain if he keeps shredding defenses like he did last night :yeshrug:

It'll screw us on the road at times. I think the refs could have gotten a few delay calls in there.