Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our backs had 130 yds recieving...80 yds rushing. I think that's good enough...some of those passes were to the backs operated just like runs anyway. We should def utilize screens and dump offs alot to prevent teams from stacking the box w Dez out.

Last edited:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I agree the passes to the backs worked great, but we desperately need a power back that can break tackles.

A lot of those first down runs should've went for 8 or 9 yards rather than 3 because the line was opening up big holes

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Dez is shot to the chest but tonight showed how much potential talent we have stashed in out specialty positions.

McFadden and most importantly Terrence Williams are to look at in weeks 2-3. Williams been ITCHING for this opportunity to start low key the way hes been performing past 2 years. Hes ready :yes:

I really wanted to see Randy put on a show though him in this shockingly good Defense tonight would have been :wow:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm telling yall....Antonio is just amazing...

Dude put on a show last night. Minus the picks, which were :ld:. The guy really is a special player. Be thankful we have him CowboysNation. Real treat to have 9 going to work....

#HowBoutEm #SwagBoys #LateGameHeroics #OhGiantsFansYallThoughtYallHadThat