Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
DEZ injury is big. DEZ keeps defenses honest. They will commit to stop the run. First play next week has to be a 9 route to T Dubz and we have to connect to strike some sort of fear with the passing game. This will help open lanes for McFadden.

If we can go 3-2 before the bye we'll be in good shape. Hell im confident we can go 4-1 before the bye with the only loss coming from those cheaters.

#wedemboyz

I'm not surrendering any games with Dez out, we got a prime opportunity to go 2-0 in the division by stealing one in Philly next week we got to try to take advantage of that.

:mjlol:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
CO1bVSGUYAECBGy.jpg

Stolen

Lets keep it live in here. We gon be good. Dez an gregory gon come back rested.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I still can't believe we won last night :wow:

I mean, I honestly thought the entire game it was possible for us to win. I told my breh they absolutely had to run the ball on 3rd and goal.

When they didn't... :krs:

But damn, when it actually happened and even now... I'm just... :lupe:

And lettuce look at the bright side, brehs. This Dez injury could be a lot worse. It could be Tony Romo that got hurt last night.
Tony Romo is a top 5 player in the NFL. Losing Dez hurts, but Tony will make this scrub ass no hands WR corps look above average.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Lost in all this is how well Claiboure played last night brehs :lupe: dude looked legit
The entire secondary played good with the exception of Patmon and Church to a lesser extent. He HAS to play better than last night. Lucky the receiver dropped that long pass. Church has to wrap up. Cut down on the mistakes and catch passes please and we have over 500 yards of total offense and a comfortable win. That Beasley fumble changed the complexion of the game. Props to the defense for holding it down after that first Romo INT.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Claiborne played great last night and it's because they played man coverage, he's not a zone corner but when he can just go 1 on 1 he shows his talent. Patmon looked lost out there and if he continues like that then he'll be benched. The 19yd catch n run by McFadden is something you wouldn't have seen from Murray, he turned on the jets and if when he gets that inevitable big lane to run through he's taking it to the house.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with waiting till .00005 seconds on the play clock before snapping the ball? Romo was givin me a heart attack with that last night

• Dap
Reactions: Jaz

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall sure are confident for a team that traded a top rb for another top but injury prone back..and "upgraded" with a Qb with blown knees and lost your best WR...I dont get the Eagles hype AT ALL. Yall will blow out much lesser teams but struggles against competition. Typical Chip Kelly team