Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liked the way the RBs were used this game. Wish Dmc would get more carries. Dunbar showed his worth finally.

But I know Romo is like :patrice: when Dunbar stays in to "block"

Yea but romo did not get touched this game, we need to get much better running the ball.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't buy this...Patriots were winning games with bum recievers and gronk stays hurt.

that depends on the coaching ability tho

its like the spurs they can plug anybody in get remarkable results

:beli: been in the game long enough to believe that

garrett aint been in long enough but has the right blue print i do believe that but well see

not gonna say well struggle or wont i do believe well get by tho going by the game plan we did against the giants meaning everybody just has to be involved to get the job done pretty much

dunbar tho surprised me a lot tho :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The running game was doing just fine until they got cute and went away from it, Murray got dropped a lot of times so let's not make it seem like he was untouchable at the point of attack.

Escobar is money in the red zone and he's mastered that back of the end zone touchdown.

The defense will struggle but we need to give props to Mo tonight, he more than stepped up when it came to coverage against ODB & whoever else they tried to throw at him.

I will gladly admit that i was wrong about Dunbar.

To the people calling Beasley "Mini Dez":russ: He's good but he has a problem with ball security.

Also any Giants fan who's upset with the PI call needs to remember how much holding their entire O-Line was doing tonight.

If the Falcons pull off the upset tomorrow:whew:

breh i just dont trust this running game, breh we were getting 3 yards on first down not 5 or 6 like before. now with no Dez those safeties gon creep in that box

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that depends on the coaching ability tho

its like the spurs they can plug anybody in get remarkable results

:beli: been in the game long enough to believe that

garrett aint been in long enough but has the right blue print i do believe that but well see

not gonna say well struggle or wont i do believe well get by tho going by the game plan we did against the giants meaning everybody just has to be involved to get the job done pretty much

dunbar tho surprised me a lot tho :wow:

picking up dunbar in fantasy as we speak :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Didn't run the ball nearly enough this game.

Running game is there, and this committee can easily get 120+ yds/game. We just need to actually pound the rock.

we should rotate it more i think tho randle should get the bulk but split it the rest with dunbar and mcfadden no reason we cant get 120 yds a game when all 3 backs bring something diff to the table that can throw defenses off their game plan

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
1) Best WR was in the locker room
2) Fumbled the snap
3) 27-26

"Interceptions" weren't even Romo's fault. Romo balled out.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We'll be aight without Dez for a few games. On 3 wide, let Escobar get his snaps. I dont want to see Lucky or Street on the fukkin Field at all
:whoa: I could easily see Lucky with some ridiculous 3rd down conversion, but Escobar does need his touches increased. The defense will get some blame but honestly they get 0 blame from me, the td they did give up was the offenses fault.