Must have :wow:

Where can i cop :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright lets get strait to it brehs

- The Running game is not the same i dotn care what anybody says, demarco breaks those tackles. Randle gets 3 yards on first down demarco gets 5 :manny: We need to try christine hes the best back we got in my opinion.

- Escobar Season might be in full effect brehs, im not gonna lie witten is holding back a pro bowl TE. But... theres no way we can bench witten.. ever :francis:

- Dunbar is Darren Sproles but with more swag :blessed:

- Defense looking right with that D-Line :wow: i smell a possible top ten group brehs :youngsabo:

- Without Dez we gotta get that running game going or terrence williams is gona learn to catch with his hands.. one of those two has to happen :ld:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Liked the way the RBs were used this game. Wish Dmc would get more carries. Dunbar showed his worth finally.

But I know Romo is like :patrice: when Dunbar stays in to "block"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Alright lets get strait to it brehs

- The Running game is not the same i dotn care what anybody says, demarco breaks those tackles. Randle gets 3 yards on first down demarco gets 5 :manny: We need to try christine hes the best back we got in my opinion.

- Escobar Season might be in full effect brehs, im not gonna lie witten is holding back a pro bowl TE. But... theres no way we can bench witten.. ever :francis:

- Dunbar is Darren Sproles but with more swag :blessed:

- Defense looking right with that D-Line :wow: i smell a possible top ten group brehs :youngsabo:

- Without Dez we gotta get that running game going or terrence williams is gona learn to catch with his hands.. one of those two has to happen :ld:
The running game was doing just fine until they got cute and went away from it, Murray got dropped a lot of times so let's not make it seem like he was untouchable at the point of attack.

Escobar is money in the red zone and he's mastered that back of the end zone touchdown.

The defense will struggle but we need to give props to Mo tonight, he more than stepped up when it came to coverage against ODB & whoever else they tried to throw at him.

I will gladly admit that i was wrong about Dunbar.

To the people calling Beasley "Mini Dez":russ: He's good but he has a problem with ball security.

Also any Giants fan who's upset with the PI call needs to remember how much holding their entire O-Line was doing tonight.

If the Falcons pull off the upset tomorrow:whew: