Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
any of yall watching mexico/argentina on espn2? cowboys stadium is soldout with mexico fans and the place is LOUD. it's a myth that the stadium can't get turnt. the fans are the problem.
You care about bold? shyt idgaf just let the Boys win everything is :yeshrug:.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You care about bold? shyt idgaf just let the Boys win everything is :yeshrug:.
You don't think homefield matters?

At the end of the day these guys are professional athletes and I think most of them can perform great anytime, anywhere. But there's a massive difference playing an afternoon game in Cardinals stadium as opposed to Monday Night Football in Seattle.

It would be nice if we had some sort of consistent environment/noise/atmosphere that got opposing players nervous or shook at times.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the NFL is just better when we are good :wow:

man if we get back to the Bowl brehs :wow:

:noah:

tv record here we come if we get to the bowl

our fans over america and the world will cheer us :blessed:

our haters over america and the world will boo us :russ:

that alone is what u call MUST SEE TV :win:

then if we win :bow:

I'm coming out to this theme song for fukkery reasons :smugfarve:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You don't think homefield matters?

At the end of the day these guys are professional athletes and I think most of them can perform great anytime, anywhere. But there's a massive difference playing an afternoon game in Cardinals stadium as opposed to Monday Night Football in Seattle.

It would be nice if we had some sort of consistent environment/noise/atmosphere that got opposing players nervous or shook at times.
Nope not really and you then explained exactly why in the next paragraph. I think that stuff matters more for fans than players. Now at times it helps but overall nah. Hell that's like saying for y'all that played in HS and or college did y'all play differently home/away? Its just not a big thing IMO and to others I know that have played at any level either.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
any of yall watching mexico/argentina on espn2? cowboys stadium is soldout with mexico fans and the place is LOUD. it's a myth that the stadium can't get turnt. the fans are the problem.
That party pass area is loud as fukk, it's those snobby a$$holes that ruin it. I still remember the roof coming off Texas Stadium when Crayton caught the game winning td against the foreskins. If they had more fans like us in there the visiting team would have a false start every other play.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hey it is what it is would you rather me be fake and not say anything just not to cause waves? :francis:
nah do you bro. i'm just pointing out you are non-chalant about a lot of peripheral things involving the boys. you're old school. you like your football straight, no chaser. remind me of my patnas.