Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Chaz Green was originally our swing but he might be having s red shirt season this year. And people bytched and moaned when the FA went with a OT in the 3rd round instead of one of them unimpressive rookie RBs :rudy:

I wanted the cowboys to take paul dawson in the third. :manny:

Cant hate on depth for the line. Hopefully he turns out to be a beast.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I took Dallas +125 to win the NFC East about 4 weeks ago. Eagles were +150.

Today, Dallas is +170 and Philly is Even.

Our RB situation and Scandrick going down has the public taking the Eagles to win the division with confidence.

Just like last year :youngsabo:
they should have wagers on who will get hurt first, spray tan or sammie. no way, shape, or form both of em last the whole year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mike Doocy is one of the most annoying guys in Dallas media, he along with a few others have made Murray into an Emmitt type RB and i don't get it. Before last year Murray was average at best, but now they're making it seem like he's always been great and the Cowboys will suffer now that he's gone. The only thing Murray is great at is finding a hole at the LOS, outside of that he's average at everything else including his "vaunted" pass blocking.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Doocy is one of the most annoying guys in Dallas media, he along with a few others have made Murray into an Emmitt type RB and i don't get it. Before last year Murray was average at best, but now they're making it seem like he's always been great and the Cowboys will suffer now that he's gone. The only thing Murray is great at is finding a hole at the LOS, outside of that he's average at everything else including his "vaunted" pass blocking.

Murray only been healthy 1 year :heh: and he still broke his hand :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

when was the last time we had a healthy consistent rb :russ:
was it marion barber even if true he was average at best :mjlol:

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think he could be a serviceable back up?
Mills will probably be a RT/OG player. He has some flex but he doesn't have the skill-set to play LT. Kind of like what Nate Newton was in the early early 90's. He has some jolt in his hands and can punch you to control the rusher, but for some reason it doesn't always show in pass protection. He is a good run blocker though.

I heard the the Cowboys were working out Charles Brown (LT from USC) who was dumped by the Jets Saturday. So this does seem to spell that they don't think Weems can handle either spots and don't want to jeopardize the season if Tyron or Free goes down by plugging him in.