Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Mills will probably be a RT/OG player. He has some flex but he doesn't have the skill-set to play LT. Kind of like what Nate Newton was in the early early 90's. He has some jolt in his hands and can punch you to control the rusher, but for some reason it doesn't always show in pass protection. He is a good run blocker though.

I heard the the Cowboys were working out Charles Brown (LT from USC) who was dumped by the Jets Saturday. So this does seem to spell that they don't think Weems can handle either spots and don't want to jeopardize the season if Tyron or Free goes down by plugging him in.
i love how this front office is doing its due diligence. Will McClay needs to be here for the long run.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Garrent turned this team all the way the fukk around :banderas:

I'm feeling a superbowl win this year brehs. :banderas:
Breh I remember all his "trust the process" talk. I thought he was just trying to skate around questions. But he was playing chess while I was thinking about checkers:wow:
This team was such a mess after Wade it wasn't even funny. We were soft and had no identity.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
any of yall watching mexico/argentina on espn2? cowboys stadium is soldout with mexico fans and the place is LOUD. it's a myth that the stadium can't get turnt. the fans are the problem.
Yeah it's a great environment right now.

Problem is our ticketes are so expensive since we're the Cowboys. The true fans get priced out and only people who can attend games consistently and at good seats are rich people only going to stunt or hosting people they trying to impress.

Stadium was live last season for the Colts and Lions games to close out, so it's getting better.
It helps when you got such a good product on the field :romo:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dallas Offensive line nicknames:
Legion of Room:ehh:

Great Wall of Dallas:jawalrus:

5 Horsemen:jbhmm:

What ya'll think?
x59j74.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah it's a great environment right now.

Problem is our ticketes are so expensive since we're the Cowboys. The true fans get priced out and only people who can attend games consistently and at good seats are rich people only going to stunt or hosting people they trying to impress.

Stadium was live last season for the Colts and Lions games to close out, so it's getting better.
It helps when you got such a good product on the field :romo:
yeah i went to the lions game, it was loud. the other issue is they sell a lot of their tickets to corporations to give to their employees/clients. i have a lot of friends who get free tix from their jobs.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
yeah i went to the lions game, it was loud. the other issue is they sell a lot of their tickets to corporations to give to their employees/clients. i have a lot of friends who get free tix from their jobs.
ATT gonna be louder and more alive than DKR this season :youngsabo:

Had to do it :dezshrug: