Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nah do you bro. i'm just pointing out you are non-chalant about a lot of peripheral things involving the boys. you're old school. you like your football straight, no chaser. remind me of my patnas.
Ok cool. Yeah that's how I am with the Boys I agree with that. Its just when people use that Francis smilie its some junk behind it instead of us just having a discussion which is what its about for me on things.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
x59j74.jpg
MEsxXVT.gif

Mt. Rushmore it is..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikka :childplease: We're already in Wild Card position and a win tonight will put us one game behind the Astros.

Making the playoffs this year would be a huge accomplishment.
I'm just saying getting hyped for a team that got their ass handed to them by the Angels over the weekend is:mjlol: If they were a football team they'd be an 8-8 squad, and who gets pumped for that shyt?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm just saying getting hyped for a team that got their ass handed to them by the Angels over the weekend is:mjlol: If they were a football team they'd be an 8-8 squad, and who gets pumped for that shyt?
We currently are 1 of 5 teams in the AL qualifying for the playoffs, and you going to call us a .500 squad?
:usure:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@dtownreppin214 @Codeine Fiend Dream Team

The Rangers are kinda taking my attention away from the Cowboys right now. :gladbron:

we up in they ass right now :ahh:

im going to kill you if they lose this game. :ufdup:

anytime we get excited about the rangers they'll let you down.

tonight is a good night so far tho. :win:

I'm going to kill the Rangers myself if they blow this game. :mindblown:

Elvis speed :blessed:

Edit: Oops, I forgot this is the Cowboys thread. :pachaha:

Y'all still believing in the Rangers:mjlol:

nikka :childplease: We're already in Wild Card position and a win tonight will put us one game behind the Astros.

Making the playoffs this year would be a huge accomplishment.

Breh we 1 game away from them stros :wtf:

Where the hell did this come from? :bryan:

Rangers byke brehs? :bryan:

That game Holland pitched a few days ago :whoo:

We currently are 1 of 5 teams in the AL qualifying for the playoffs, and you going to call us a .500 squad?
:usure:

Yes, when you lose to good teams and beat bad teams you're .500 and the AL is weak as fukk this year.
:what:

:camby::camby: