Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That game Holland pitched a few days ago :whoo:

Breh this dude Holland has been borderline the best pitcher in baseball since he came back :wow:

I didn't care very much at the beginning of the season but the better we get the more I worry about Gallo inability to hit a fastball:mjcry:

Monster bat and I don't think we can put him 3 - 6 if we make the playoffs :mjcry:

And I know Hamilton is hurt and damn near relegated to situational hitting now...but to me he is just a few lines away from being :gladbron: and raking again...

:swagfather: need to set him up with them blonde chicks he was busting down last year to get Hamilton mind right

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I cant even pretend to believe that you said this with a firm belief in your heart that it was true :francis:

You know damn well we putting a 30 piece on ya head come Sunday :martin:

It's gonna be a shootout.
Your secondary looking average af.

Vagiants fans are delusional as hell on this forum, they really think that Eli with no O-line & no defense will run roughshod on the league:russ:

Why do you think we picked up the supposed to be MVP of the SB Shane Vereen? :usure:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:what: We supposed to be scared of fukkin Shane Vereen? Who protecting Eli?
image.jpg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Eli Manning's stats in last year's 2 #Cowboys meetings: 50-of-73 passing (68.5%) for 586 yds (8.03 YPA), 6 TDs, 1 INT

Romo's stats in last year's 2 #Giants meetings: 35-of-49 passing (71.5%) for 554 yds (11.35 YPA), 7 TDs, 1 INT

:mjlol: @ Eli throwing nearly twice as many passes and only leading by 32 yds.

If Dez didn't get tripped on his route that would have never been an easy INT for Princess Amukamara.

Now that we have a decent pass rush + Sean Lee back in the line-up...