Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who's to say that will be the starting lineup for the rest of the season? Claiborne has shown a tendency to get hurt and we don't know how Carr & White will pan out, so at least with Jones that gives us much needed depth.
Ok breh. But if Jones doesnt contribute in a big way, prepared to be @

:ufdup:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ok breh. But if Jones doesnt contribute in a big way, prepared to be @

:ufdup:
He needs to contribute period big or small, it sounds like you're expecting 5-6 ints:patrice: . I would be happy if he was Terence Newman during his rookie year which was actually pretty decent, although having the great Darren Woodson manning the middle will help anyone.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Byron need to be better than this, period. It's a joke to have him coming in as a 22-year-old senior looking this shytty. And his main thing was supposed to be his smarts and knowledge and all that shyt. I would expect a guy like that to be able to come in and show something right away. He's not going to get much faster or quicker, so where is he going to improve really?

Daps
Byron need to be better than this, period. It's a joke to have him coming in as a 22-year-old senior looking this shytty. And his main thing was supposed to be his smarts and knowledge and all that shyt. I would expect a guy like that to be able to come in and show something right away. He's not going to get much faster or quicker, so where is he going to improve really?

shyt my nikka. Dude is a rookie. Ease up fam

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One thing with Jones is they need to keep him at one spot. I hate this CB/S shyt. This team stay tryna convert projects to safety, ever since the AOA days and maybe even before that but I can't remember off the top of my head. If you want a safety draft a mufukkin safety

And for as good a jumper as he is, Jones doesn't seem very athletic :francis: I'm not impressed

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ball reaction. He's fast enough to keep up with any receiver and has shown to be able to cover, but if he doesn't start to turn his head around then the receiver will always have the advantage. That td he gave up wouldn't of happened if he has just turned around and used his leaping ability to bat the ball down.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ball reaction. He's fast enough to keep up with any receiver and has shown to be able to cover, but if he doesn't start to turn his head around then the receiver will always have the advantage. That td he gave up wouldn't of happened if he has just turned around and used his leaping ability to bat the ball down.

isn't that what we have said about our CB's forever? Terence Newman left probably 20 INT's on the field over the course of his career if he just turned his body. Carr does the same thing. Claiborne has been trash but part of it is he is constantly never in the right position. Now Jones is supposed to be a smart guy but is doing the same dumb shyt. Maybe it's our coaching, I dunno.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
isn't that what we have said about our CB's forever? Terence Newman left probably 20 INT's on the field over the course of his career if he just turned his body. Carr does the same thing. Claiborne has been trash but part of it is he is constantly never in the right position. Now Jones is supposed to be a smart guy but is doing the same dumb shyt. Maybe it's our coaching, I dunno.
Newman had bad hands
Carr has actually won us some games with key ints
Claiborne has all the tools to be a 6-7 int guy, and he's actually looked pretty good so far.
Jones just needs to turn his head and he'll be good
Patmon has that ball hawk gene so i don't worry about him
White is smart but he might be more of a hybrid S/CB
Scandrick has bad hands as well

Looks like we're trading for Monte Ball :jbhmm:
:leon: