Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People wanted Lucky cut and now he's making the team, and now the same thing is happening to Jones. He's a CB and that's the toughest position to transfer from college to the pros, if anyone thought he was a day 1 starter then that's on you:yeshrug:
Yeah dudes be getting to emotional over this stuff acting like this some dude they transferred over from NCAA to madden that's already a 90 lol

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I didn't watch the 2nd half so I scoured the last few pages for reaction. Posts #1569-1575 :lolbron:

I'm reserving judgement on Jones until I see him in the season. Someone mentioned Scandrick struggling earlier and that's true, I remember watching him get done up by Mario Manningham and Steve Smith, yes the Steve Smith that isnt even in the league anymore :scusthov: But Byron is a first round pick so I have first round expectations, this team hasn't hit on a first rounder on that side of the ball since D Ware

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I didn't watch the 2nd half so I scoured the last few pages for reaction. Posts #1569-1575 :lolbron:

I'm reserving judgement on Jones until I see him in the season. Someone mentioned Scandrick struggling earlier and that's true, I remember watching him get done up by Mario Manningham and Steve Smith, yes the Steve Smith that isnt even in the league anymore :scusthov: But Byron is a first round pick so I have first round expectations, this team hasn't hit on a first rounder on that side of the ball since D Ware
:ufdup: Don't let a draft spot fool you, there are plenty of 1st rounders who upon further review should've been picked a lot later than they were selected. Trae Waynes was a highly sought after CB and here he is in the HOF game.

He was replaced by Terence Newman in the dress rehearsal against us:russ:, seriously though CBs have it harder than anyone and if the more polished Trae is struggling this early why wouldn't Byron as well:manny: