Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Heath is for special teams why y'all dudes acting as if,you don't know this by now. Hell if getting any real burn we done but they seem to love him ST
I remember him being in TOO damn much last year in those nickle packages where Church was basically playing LB :patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I remember him being in TOO damn much last year in those nickle packages where Church was basically playing LB :patrice:
I think you remember us getting burned on 3rd so he was the person you was going to blame for it lol. I don't remember seeing dude like that even though I do remember them packages. Pretty sure nowadays you can goto some site and see how many plays he actually played and it probably would shock you or maybe me.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I really see something in Showers brehs (it might be because everyone else outside of Romo sucks :snoop:) but he seems pretty calm in the pocket and has legit arm strength. If he stays, I'll keep tabs on him for sure.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our DB coach doesnt emphasize our DBs turning around for the ball. Its been that way since the Campo days :francis:

Look no further than the play that sealed our fate vs GB when Oscan didnt turn his head on an underthrown ball by Rodgers

I never understood this :why:

why do we teach such shytty cornerback skills? :why:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He doesn't look that great on ST.
Im not going to even sit here and lie like I give a shyt about ST I just know that's why he's mainly here that's all.

This team can do no wrong in some of yall opinions :francis:

Heath shouldnt be in the NFL let alone on this team. Right now, we are one injury to Church from him being our starting SS :francis:
I don't think its that I think some of y'all worry too much about stuff that isn't even a real problem yet. If this stuff continues in the season ok but pre season stuff I'm not to worried about and shyt like Heath definitely not worried about yet. I mean using your logic why not get a solid starter behind Romo we one injury away from Weeden. Who cares they've shown us recently they got it so I'll let them do what they do until they get back to fukking up again. I think that's where most people are they just trust what the team will do if they need to do something instead of doing like some fans do and worry about the smallest stuff.