Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What makes you guys so sure he will be ok? He doesnt make plays on the ball, and didnt even in college. We are talking about a guy we drafted that was supposed to make Carr expendable either this season or next, but is 5th on our depth chart.
Him not turning around for the ball can be and will be coached. Just because you are drafted from college to the NFL doesn't mean you still cannot be developed or coached up. If he's still Sensabaugh in year three, then you'll have a point.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Neither Gregory or Collins are playing CB so i don't see the comparison, different positions take a certain amount of time to develop. I would say DL & WR are the easiest, and QB & CB take longer since there's more to learn..
Somewhat agree. I would say RB is easier than WR to acclimate to the NFL. Probably the easiest as a matter of fact. But late 1st round picks are pretty much in a different tier than early 1 round picks. They are in the same round true but the level of talent isn't that much greater than high 2nd round picks. He was on his man all night last night. Now they see where he needs coaching.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Him not turning around for the ball can be and will be coached. Just because you are drafted from college to the NFL doesn't mean you still cannot be developed or coached up. If he's still Sensabaugh in year three, then you'll have a point.
Our DB coach doesnt emphasize our DBs turning around for the ball. Its been that way since the Campo days :francis:

Look no further than the play that sealed our fate vs GB when Oscan didnt turn his head on an underthrown ball by Rodgers

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Gardner cut :patcrice: kinda surprised...Him over Edwards? hmmm.... He had the least amount of upside of everyone on the line but he was still >>> Edwards to me.

Gus Johnson cut too

Edit: Efe Obada made the squad??

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I forgot :facepalm: Him and Russell might be low key steals
Yeah i'm not really trippin about Gardner. Edwards outplayed him yesterday. Dline is going to be a problem this year. Hopefully we can put another L on Goodell's record and get Hardy reduced to 2 games.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Our DB coach doesnt emphasize our DBs turning around for the ball. Its been that way since the Campo days :francis:

Look no further than the play that sealed our fate vs GB when Oscan didnt turn his head on an underthrown ball by Rodgers
And this DB coach is regarded as one of the best in the NFL I've read.

Also, unfortunately Heath is still on the team. Must be only here for special teams.