"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What happened to this man, he was an activist

This is some c00nye shyt :mindblown:

This isn't some shyt you just switch sides on one day.. especially from his era
Jim Brown was literally the one player you thought was never gonna c00n. He was on his shyt in 2013. He was in Hidden Colors. This c00n we see now wasn't there in 2013.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How often did Obama meet with Jim Brown. How often did Trump meet with Jim Brown. I'm not saying it's right. Or even objectively justified. But when you're that old and that worn out and the only person who seems to give you the time of day is "the enemy" and not your own people, then there's a breaking point where you say, "fukk it". Not everyone is superhuman and not everyone can stay superhuman. A lot of people have limits. He reached his. At least for Jim Brown, I won't blame him. I'll just say we should do a better job of supporting our own. :francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Honestly, I cant blame him. Being pro Black is lonely as shyt. Almost no one is pro Black. They just pro Black for their asses but not the collective. Jim done put in more work than all of us combined but hes been defeated. We gotta be honest about it to. This ain't Jesse Lee c00n ass. This is Jim Brown. He was right there with Ali in terms of racial pride now he is c00ning it up on Fox and Friends
How did you come up with this conclusion? Because I disagree entirely and the diaspora does too.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It’s called a job.

Last edited: