"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

But this is what happens to a lot of black activist. Sometimes they get tired of fighting and wanna go out c00ning

Dude needing money. All the signs are there he was begging the browns to donate to his organization some years ago. Plus Jim was hat in hand begging Trump. Add to his old age I am not sure he is all there as well.

Just a said state of affairs all around.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Honestly, I cant blame him. Being pro Black is lonely as shyt. Almost no one is pro Black. They just pro Black for their asses but not the collective. Jim done put in more work than all of us combined but hes been defeated. We gotta be honest about it to. This ain't Jesse Lee c00n ass. This is Jim Brown. He was right there with Ali in terms of racial pride now he is c00ning it up on Fox and Friends

THIS POST IS PATHETIC.

:devil:
:evil:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I cant blame him. Being pro Black is lonely as shyt. Almost no one is pro Black. They just pro Black for their asses but not the collective. Jim done put in more work than all of us combined but hes been defeated. We gotta be honest about it to. This ain't Jesse Lee c00n ass. This is Jim Brown. He was right there with Ali in terms of racial pride now he is c00ning it up on Fox and Friends

Sadly you are right....even though I hate to admit it. Also unlike dikk Gregory who was someone who had a gift of gab who could just make money as a comedian. Jim talent was tied to athleticism and acting. Once all that dried up...his options might not have been the same. Plus the countless money he spent on saving young brothas.

As I mentioned he needs the money that is why he is doing this shyt. The question I have is........is he all there. Jim is in his 80s and I believe he can't walk now. He was in a walker when the cavs won the championship. So he is probably in a worse condition now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How did you come up with this conclusion? Because I disagree entirely and the diaspora does too.
To you and @CHICAGO

I completely disagree. Even pro Black scholars have spoken on how being pro Black is the loneliest area as when you need people the most, we are there. So are you two saying Black scholars are wrong? These aren't your Michael Eric Dyson who play both sides and get feed by cacs. These are your Black scholars who died for only Black people

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
To you and @CHICAGO

I completely disagree. Even pro Black scholars have spoken on how being pro Black is the loneliest area as when you need people the most, we are there. So are you two saying Black scholars are wrong?
Everything is lonely when you think about it, but it takes years maybe decades to undo mental brainwashing. However, you don't turn your back on your people for a check. This shyt is the epitome of a White person's talking point.