Oculus Rift Official Thread (preorders start 1/6/16 $599 Expected to Ship in March)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So they've started to ship out Rifts. So far it's only been to backers, but they said they're starting preorders soon. Please let me be part of the first wave. I want VR next week :sadcam:

Also, please don't let Bank of America think it's fraud because of the big purchase. I don't wanna lose my spot in line :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So they've started to ship out Rifts. So far it's only been to backers, but they said they're starting preorders soon. Please let me be part of the first wave. I want VR next week :sadcam:

Also, please don't let Bank of America think it's fraud because of the big purchase. I don't wanna lose my spot in line :sadcam:
Call them beforehand if you are worried. They can leave a note in your account so that if the system does automatically flag it the LP rep looking over your case and attempting to call you can quickly fix it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Call them beforehand if you are worried. They can leave a note in your account so that if the system does automatically flag it the LP rep looking over your case and attempting to call you can quickly fix it.
I already did. I'm calling again tomorrow to make sure. They said they can't pre-authorize purchases, but I'm gonna make em some how :sadcam:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just got my email from Oculus. They say it'll ship in 1-3 weeks :stopitslime:

fukking bullshyt. I had a March ship date when I preordered. Now it's "Your Rift is almost ready to ship, and your order will be processed in the next 1-3 weeks. For some customers, your actual ship date may differ from the estimate you saw when ordering."

I guess mid- April it is then. My Vive will probably arrive before the Rift :francis:

I wanna play Lucky's Tales next week though :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Truthfully, as some of you that have been on here for a while know, I kinda hate life. Tech is one of the few things in life that brings me joy. That's why I go so hard with it. If it wasn't for tech and music, I probably would have killed myself by now. Real talk...I'm a very depressed and negative person. Tech brings me the little bit of happiness that makes life worth living. Music also soothes my soul. Without those...I dunno. :rip: I guess :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truthfully, as some of you that have been on here for a while know, I kinda hate life. Tech is one of the few things in life that brings me joy. That's why I go so hard with it. If it wasn't for tech and music, I probably would have killed myself by now. Real talk...I'm a very depressed and negative person. Tech brings me the little bit of happiness that makes life worth living. Music also soothes my soul. Without those...I dunno. :rip: I guess :yeshrug:
you should play Persona 4 Golden. That game is soul moving IMO. Real talk that game changed my life :mjcry: