OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Therion, Alfyn, Cyrus, and Olberic #HOH:demonic:

This Runelord job is:wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Therion, Alfyn, Cyrus, and Olberic #HOH:demonic:

This Runelord job is:wow:
I haven't got to any of those jobs yet. I fought the boss that's basically an old man sitting in a chair. I actually fukked with him for a little while but he has a crazy amount of HP and he hits hard.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I haven't got to any of those jobs yet. I fought the boss that's basically an old man sitting in a chair. I actually fukked with him for a little while but he has a crazy amount of HP and he hits hard.

Those advanced job boss battles take a while got to go in prepared or else:dead:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol this game gonna take me forever to beat. I just got the first dragon stone. I never expected that mad scientist or whatever he is to summon some OP knight to protect him after I took out his lackeys. So it was a pain in the ass. But I finally managed to best them all.

I'm gonna finally go back to Tressa's chapter 2 and grind a little then try and take out that boss again. Team so far is only Ophilia/Therion/Haanit/Tressa.

Ophilia really out here breaking her back for the team with her all party healing, and people she guides. I guided this dude that was doing some serious damage, and able to poison the boss which helped. Also used Ophilia's reflective veil on Haanit which helped too. Think I should focus on making sure her stats are stacked.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those advanced job boss battles take a while got to go in prepared or else:dead:
I took down the sorcerer finally. H'aanit and the leghold trap (a skill I have completely overlooked) was the real MVP of that battle. Let me set up my breaks without having to worry about constantly getting wiped

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
runnin wit Therion/P.Rose/Ophi/Cy

got a couple 2nd jobs too beat 3 bosses so far...i got two characters left to get Tressa/Alfyn

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I got 2 chapter 2's left. This shyt is so fire :ohlawd:

My main crew
H'aanit hunter/warrior
Alfyn Apothecary/cleric
Tressa merchant/thief
Primrose dancher/scholar

Donate bp is a dope fukkin skill. I stay donating bp to H'aanit and Primrose to do the big damage :bryan:

That skill that gives you a 50% chance to do am extra attack. When that shyt kicks in to break a monster right before their turn :banderas:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I got 2 chapter 2's left. This shyt is so fire :ohlawd:

My main crew
H'aanit hunter/warrior
Alfyn Apothecary/cleric
Tressa merchant/thief
Primrose dancher/scholar

Donate bp is a dope fukkin skill. I stay donating bp to H'aanit and Primrose to do the big damage :bryan:

That skill that gives you a 50% chance to do am extra attack. When that shyt kicks in to break a monster right before their turn :banderas:

LOL I got Haanit at my team captain. I need her doing the most damage. Ophilia stays making sure everyone healthy and straight, plus her guild ability been helping too. The way I'm playing the game atm, is 4 travelers, finish their quests, and then do the other 4. So it's like playing to versions of the game. I may try out this new job skill for my team.

Haanit
Therion
Ophilia
Tressa :whoa: Tressa ain't no thief. She had banter with Therion and was disgusted by him.

I was doing Haanit's chapter 2 and that lord of the forest was so damn annoying. I was legit facing him for an hour, and my battery, and then my Switch died, because it didn't have too much battery left anyway. I charge it, and face him for another hour and a half. The damn beast was able to eat his allies for major health. And his allies had this stupid effect in silencing my part so I couldn't use their skills. Once he was out of Allies I was in :demonic: mode, but then he was able to bite my party members for health, and every time I broke his shield it rose in strength had me :dahell: So I was in some messed up loop of foolery. So I thought let me let him bite my party member so their health was at 1 so he couldn't gain health while having Tressa MAX her side step to dodge the bite and hurt him... THE fukkER WAS STILL ABLE TO BITE TRESSA. At that point I'm :damn:I had no more SP heal and was running out of resources. I got really lucky in the end killing him randomly. I as so fukking relieved when he died. Can't even remember who killed him.

:mjlol: these JRPGs have me so stressed it's insane.

Also...

Very impressive for the model style of the game and the price, and it being an exclusive. Monolith might be pissed if both Kirby, and this game sell more especially since Xenoblade was higher budgeted and imo way underappreciated game compared to the 2.