OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rolling with all of them except Ophelia swapped out with Tressa :blessed:

Anyway I can't play this game until Thursday... sometimes the consulting life sucks :mjcry:

Get either Ophilia or Alfyn in your party asap or get one of your teammates outfitted with the Cleric sub job soon. The chapter 2 bosses are monsters, you will need a dedicated healer

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm hella confused. Just finished Therions chapter 1. (Made my 3hr flight seem like nothing btw...:ohlawd:)

I just ran into Alfy on done random exploration shyt. Can I randomly select the next person I want to do a mission with our do I need to find them one by one

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm hella confused. Just finished Therions chapter 1. (Made my 3hr flight seem like nothing btw...:ohlawd:)

I just ran into Alfy on done random exploration shyt. Can I randomly select the next person I want to do a mission with our do I need to find them one by one
You find them one by one. You can see where everyone is by checking the world map in the x button menu. Going the way you are, Primrose should be you next stop. She has the best story in the game

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
hqdefault.jpg

Figured I had the juice to take her on................................................................

Fail, one shotted:dead:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Finally finished everyone’s chapter 1. I’m thinking i’m gonna go with cyrus, therion, tressa and primrose for now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally finished everyone’s chapter 1. I’m thinking i’m gonna go with cyrus, therion, tressa9 and primrose for now
You do you but I would include either H'aanit or Olberic as you want access to all 4 path actions at once. Tressa and Therion basically do the same thing.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

started with him im pullin up on nikkas stealin everything just beat the first boss with a inch of my life left...THERION DA GOAT