OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Found all job shrines except for the hidden ones and completed everyone's Chapter 2 arc. Already at 40 hours :merchant:

Thats about where i am. Done 2 chapter 3s at like 45 hours.

I love the way the chapters are set up and all the stories are at least good if not great

I'm at the very end of the game
Over 90 hours :guilty:

So i just got whooped by my first Level 2 boss. This game requires you to be well leveled, suited and booted with the LATEST gear if you are to stand a chance. These fukkers have like 50K hit points!

Sub jobs and AOE healing is straight up necessary for chapter 2 and beyond

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just completed Therions chapter 2. One of the toughest bosses I've faced. Initially faced him with Cyrus, Therion, Ophelia, and Tressa and got my assed kicked.

Went back in with Therion (scholar job), Tressa, Ophelia, and Olberic and gave em that work.

Boss battle extremely tough, but very rewarding upon completion.

The strategy in the battle system is simple yet extremely complicated.

Such an excellent title.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just completed Therions chapter 2. One of the toughest bosses I've faced. Initially faced him with Cyrus, Therion, Ophelia, and Tressa and got my assed kicked.

Went back in with Therion (scholar job), Tressa, Ophelia, and Olberic and gave em that work.

Boss battle extremely tough, but very rewarding upon completion.

The strategy in the battle system is simple yet extremely complicated.

Such an excellent title.
his chapter 4 boss cheap as hell. def get the secret jobs before fighting him, especially sorcerer.

nothin worse than losing 30 minutes of your life to a game n endin up empty handed with a game over:mjcry:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
his chapter 4 boss cheap as hell. def get the secret jobs before fighting him, especially sorcerer.

nothin worse than losing 30 minutes of your life to a game n endin up empty handed with a game over:mjcry:
I think I spent 2 hours before I got a game over in the final gauntlet

That's my warning to everyone here. If you plan to take on the very last boss, gonna have to grind everyone up to at least level 70 and have the overhealing support skill applied. They won't be able to survive otherwise.

Daps
Reppin
Is the progression of each chapter the same? Go to a town, do your job path skill, then run a dungeon/boss? Not complaining but the formula of the game seems very repetitive so far. I'm only on the Chapter 2s. Bewildering Graceis a must skill to use to get those XP and JP multipliers.