OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
beat Chapter 3 of Throne's story. went with her first since she's a thief just like I did in the first game.

Also got the Grand Terry ship, hit up Roque Island for some nicer gear.

Inventor on Throne has been clutch using catapult to clear mobs when grinding.

the music is relaxing and the visuals are top notch. will upload some screenshots later when I can put the controller down for more than 30 seconds.

def better than the first game so far, nothing major but a lot of improvements across the board.
Yeah, I got the Terry Ship a while ago as well. I remember that 100k purchase requirement was seemingly daunting at first. Now I walking around with like 200k at all times, lol.

Furtherest character I got is chapter 3 finished for Osvald, despite he being one of the last characters I got due to
his 1st two chapters connecting back to back continuously, which I didn't know would happen and the only person who's chapters did so, so far.

I put Inventor or Partitio since it seemed like it suited him best. I also go with the catapult...Go, Go, Go to clear out mobs. It works super good with him due to his passives keeps him with 4 bars of BP right from the start of every battle. Although now, the enemies I be facing don't get 1-shotted by that anymore, even when shield broken.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I got the Terry Ship a while ago as well. I remember that 100k purchase requirement was seemingly daunting at first. Now I walking around with like 200k at all times, lol.

Furtherest character I got is chapter 3 finished for Osvald, despite he being one of the last characters I got due to
his 1st two chapters connecting back to back continuously, which I didn't know would happen and the only person who's chapters did so, so far.

I put Inventor or Partitio since it seemed like it suited him best. I also go with the catapult...Go, Go, Go to clear out mobs. It works super good with him due to his passives keeps him with 4 bars of BP right from the start of every battle. Although now, the enemies I be facing don't get 1-shotted by that anymore, even when shield broken.
I have a merchant thrown on Temenos so he can give BP to Throne.

when its time for me to level him more and finish his story tho I think I might do what you saying, making Partitio duel inventor/merchant:jbhmm:

its too bad u cant get multiple licenses like other jobs but I guess that'd be too OP to have 4 characters spamming catapult.

YNQxUJj.jpg

kinda wanna make this screenshot I took a wallpaper. Game looks good.
CfFyXW0.jpg

EwY6BAo.jpg

IInQbrW.jpg

prolly taken at least 20 screenshots since started playing

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have a merchant thrown on Temenos so he can give BP to Throne.

when its time for me to level him more and finish his story tho I think I might do what you saying, making Partitio duel inventor/merchant:jbhmm:

its too bad u cant get multiple licenses like other jobs but I guess that'd be too OP to have 4 characters spamming catapult.

YNQxUJj.jpg

kinda wanna make this screenshot I took a wallpaper. Game looks good.
CfFyXW0.jpg

EwY6BAo.jpg

IInQbrW.jpg

prolly taken at least 20 screenshots since started playing
Uh...but you can get multiple licenses my guy. Did you not read the guild guides, lol? I had three warriors with Hikari, Chassti and Orchette spamming Aggressive Slash.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uh...but you can get multiple licenses my guy. Did you not read the guild guides, lol? I had three warriors with Hikari, Chassti and Orchette spamming Aggressive Slash.
Inventor is a no go apparently since its a secret job instead of a primary like Warrior, i looked it up. Primary jobs the tasks lead to extra licenses, secret jobs like inventor, tasks only lead to new abilities for that job.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Inventor is a no go apparently since its a secret job instead of a primary like Warrior, i looked it up. Primary jobs the tasks lead to extra licenses, secret jobs like inventor, tasks only lead to new abilities for that job.
Ah. I wasn't initially aware that there were secret jobs. I was wondering why none of the other characters were of the inventor class.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so Forgotten aka Forespoken gets a sticky but this game gets purgatory?

168ddcd6-3422-4fce-81c2-fd80dd73e140_text.gif

893856fb-cb3c-4b36-af17-ba7c4149cb79_text.gif

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game is a masterclass on how nice pixel art can be for gaming
Yeah and it actually does it how it's supposed to be done with high level art skill and still taking advantage of modern age gfx technically rather than just doing it to be doing it like a lot of other retro titles do.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, reallly good reviews…too many games:sadcam:

I am completely enthralled by this game now. Already got 40+ hours in and just got all 8 characters, ending with Agenea, Osvald & Temenos. I still have Temenos & Agnea's first chapters to go through and just finished Osvald's chapters 1 & 2 this morning and finished Partitio's and my main's Hikari 2nd chapters days ago. The stories are incredibly well done. Some dope ass presentations with each one as well. Really liking Hikari, Partitio's and Osvald's the most so far.

Got almost all of the 2nd jobs opened up, but need about 1 or 2 more. Game is definitely certified already.

Cop it fool. You got more than enough time on your hands.

Ey, why no one tell me this game was so fire? :mindblown:
Cuz you don't listen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So far im Throne> Temendos> currently doing Osvalds chapter 1

I beat up some thief monster thing and got awarded like 8 levels :whoo: