OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Loving the modern conveniences this game has, with being able to pause, ffwd or skip pretty much all vocal story beats. And being able to replay them immediately after they happen as well at your leisure. Definitely helps for recaps, going back and screenshooting moments you've done if you forgot to, missed audio, etc.

Yeah, this is why playing retro games just doesn’t work for me these days. They need to add all that stuff to the playstation emulator.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Osvlad was like :birdman: "Give me your stuff or I'll beat the shyt out of you"
I did a quest where i solo dueld this guy to return a young mans sword. Guy thanked me and told me he was going to train hard to honor his dead father. Then i stole the sword from him with Throne. Felt like an a$$hole

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did a quest where i solo dueld this guy to return a young mans sword. Guy thanked me and told me he was going to train hard to honor his dead father. Then i stole the sword from him with Throne. Felt like an a$$hole

I love being a$$hole when come to video games cause I was getting tired of playing a good guy, hero.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That boss was giving me the blues for a minute, but my Hikari got the best of his ass. I was a bit noided to see that the boons for that quest was just so-so. I didn't even think about robbing the kid for his daddy's sword until....
I love being a$$hole when come to video games cause I was getting tired of playing a good guy, hero.
...Now, with me stealing it from him as well, but not with Thorne' since she only had a 3% chance. I had Osvald straight mug that bamma. Had to teach him that that his blade ain't shyt compared to my...*in wolverine voice* "ELEMENTAL BARRAGE"! Now his daddy really gon' feel that he's a disgrace by letting his sword get got twice now.