OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
finished the secret super boss. good god almighty that was rough. came down to my last turn using a hired mercenary with Paritio. Throne was MVP of Phase 1 and Hikari phase 2.

DS5gbdO.jpg

This was about as far as I was getting before id get wiped. just obliterated my party off the screen. what saved me in the last run was using AL's Blessing on Agnea, then having her cast Windy Refrain before the final push.

zdew8i3.jpg

never been so happy to see a victory screen. it was the end of the turn and boss had 4 turns back to back if Partitio couldn't close out. Fought that damn boss for 2 days, 23 attempts. I was worth it tho.:wow:
SihOX9U.png
Bought Castti's theme from the shop afterword, all I had left to do.
PKg2G6g.jpg

Sad it's all over. What a journey that was:mjcry:
Damn.. didn’t even know about a secret superboss. Gotta jump back in.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wrapping up almost everybody's 2nd chapter.

Yall telling me the first game didn't have shyt like travel banter or crossed paths? :picard:

And it's time to switch up some of these jobs :mjgrin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beat everyone's story yesterday and I saw it said it opened up the next segment or whatever, but I'm not sure how/where to activate it.
it should be marked on your map, theres a place where all 8 characters meet up and then some shyt goes down.

you did all the buddy stories too right?

the place where you start the last part of the main story is at a campsite near Cropdale

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it should be marked on your map, theres a place where all 8 characters meet up and then some shyt goes down.

you did all the buddy stories too right?

the place where you start the last part of the main story is at a campsite near Cropdale
Yeah, I found it already a lil while ago while I was at lunch, lol. I saw there was a green marked trail area on the map and went there and now the Shadow Falls.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've resurrected the dawn and now I just have I suppose the epilogue to do along with any side stories to finish up and I guess there's another secret boss to do? I feel like I don't want the game to end and simultaenously, I want to get it over with already as I've already gotten over 120 hours into the game and want to be able focus on other shyt as well (albeit, I've already started playing some other games again in tandem). Game is beyond superb.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've resurrected the dawn and now I just have I suppose the epilogue to do along with any side stories to finish up and I guess there's another secret boss to do? I feel like I don't want the game to end and simultaenously, I want to get it over with already as I've already gotten over 120 hours into the game and want to be able focus on other shyt as well (albeit, I've already started playing some other games again in tandem). Game is beyond superb.
pucker up if you decide to go for the secret boss. if you get frustrated, I'll tell you what I did if you want. and yes, this game has flaws but it was so endearing I can look past them. didnt expect to love the game this much but I did. felt empty after I platinum'd it cuz I wasn't ready for it to end.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Aint been able to play this like I want thanks to work again :francis:

Bank account looking lovely but at what cost :mjcry:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
This thread was gnawing at me for some reason, so the other day I said fukk it and copped. This shyt is fun as fukk so far :whew:. Never played the first, so far got 6 characters to chapter 2 but glad I purchased. Definitely worth the 60 so far. :salute: to y'all for giving me the push I needed