OCTOPATH TRAVELER II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (February 24, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The rest of the party: “i must avenge my family and stop this conspiracy to end the world by any means necessary”

Agnea: “i want to be a great dancer! :mj:

Party:

why-is-you-here-why-are-you-here.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finished all stories. just hit point of no return warning. its nice seeing all 8 characters conversing with each other.

EDIT: I got fukked the fukk up by the final boss. :sadcam:

EDIT 2: finally beat it on my third try. Partitio of all people ended up delivering the killing blow with hired help. boss theme(both of em) were bangers too.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
finished all stories. just hit point of no return warning. its nice seeing all 8 characters conversing with each other.

EDIT: I got fukked the fukk up by the final boss. :sadcam:

EDIT 2: finally beat it on my third try. Partitio of all people ended up delivering the killing blow with hired help. boss theme(both of em) were bangers too.
How many hours do you got in? You intend to replay it someday?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many hours do you got in? You intend to replay it someday?
I was at 91 when I beat the final boss. im gonna do some side content cuz I aint ready for the game to end. Ochette summed up how I felt during the epilogue.

UlVdhk9.jpg

as for replaying it, im not sure. the game is pretty grindy, I've put everything aside for this one. maybe in a few years I'll do another run. I really hope we get a part 3 thats further improved, a few small things can be done and this would be a 10/10. I read the game sold less than the first so this might be all we get:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do wish you could take out the main character, im trying to get everyone at the same time but i already feel like Throne is OP