Reppin
the internet
More big women for me.

EmbarrassedEmbellishedArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
be careful black man
every sista aint your sista
ask buddy in that gif :mjgrin:

get called a rapist for play fighting brehs

Clips from the Real World where Tami had David kicked off for pulling the covers off of her

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
My masseuse is obese and wheelchair bound. She lives a full life. Thin people die every day. Everyone’s body is different, and everyone carries weight differently. That is my point.

You're absolutely 100% a troll character.

You toned down the gay comments that you first came on here with, but ratcheted up silly posts like this.

You're good though as people reply to your posts like you’re serious

:mjlol:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I know jamaicans and haitians have no problem have no problem calling someone 'big hooman" or "gwo fanm" which means big woman in patois and kreyol respectively.
I can only speak for kreyol but you gotta be pretty fat before someone would say something like that. Id even argue 'gwo' is closer to big than fat.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anecdotal but black women are not in the gym like that where I live. Lots of white women, decent amount of Latin women as well .

My girl is a FIT Puerto Rican who's in the gym 4-5 days a week along with home workouts, and admitted that some aspects of the gym can be intimidating for a female cause you got some dudes who get weird when they see a female in a commercial gym by the weights.

I went to a gym in Harlem. 70% of the women in there were white:mjlol:

Of the remaining 30% I'd say 20 were Hispanic or Asian.

Out of the other four gyms I frequented black women are probably 2%.

In college we'd see white chicks out running all the time and ask why we never saw any black women doing the same.

Daps
I think I’d lose my mind if I ever saw a paag or a palg in real life.

I hate the whole thick thing because the line is muddled and it either means fat or body-horror BBL surgery, now. but a girl that actually has a nice butt and a fit body would make me crazy.

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Its because of fatphobia, and with how racism and fatphobia are intertwined. I’ve seen more than a few black women, on TikTok and various other forms of social media, recount their negative experiences at these gyms. These gyms are littered with fatphobes who make disparaging remarks about black women’s bodies. Black female bodies are often unfairly critiqued, abused, and made fun of. The gym is yet another space where these types of things happen. It causes a lot of black women to shy away from even entering a gym. Its really sick. In a perfect world we’d have gyms specifically for black women to act as safe spaces for their bodies. Also, its important to remember that just because a person is obese doesn’t mean that they’re unhealthy, and so, these stats don’t mean much.

Asians are the most fatphobic people on the planet bar none. Blacks are the least. You think Asians are gonna let someone like a Lizzo represent them? Find me one fat kpop star.

Daps
Asians are the most fatphobic people on the planet bar none. Blacks are the least. You think Asians are gonna let someone like a Lizzo represent them? Find me one fat kpop star.
There’s Naomi Watanabe, but I think she may be an oddity.

If there’s one thing I respect about Asia it’s their lack of tolerance for fat women. I feel like US culture not only encourages it, but tries to manipulate men into thinking it’s attractive.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Maybe I need to start creeping in between machines for the brehettes with pretty eyes? :lupe:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Takes a little bit of discipline and motivation gained quite a bit of weight during the pandemic to where it started effecting my health. Switched my diet up and have a job where I’m basically walking all day and I’m shedding it all down easily had to give up meat and limit my carbs but once you get into the routine it’s not that hard

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's interesting that black men suffer from blood pressure problems so much more than white men (or white women) despite the same levels of obesity.

I wonder if it's stress/diet or something else :patrice:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In college we'd see white chicks out running all the time and ask why we never saw any black women doing the same

:yeshrug: I dont run, my cardio is dance. I dont really excercise for public consumption (aka attention seeking).

Whenever i see the white girls running, i think to myself, 'awww, thats cute.' Me jogging down the street is indecent, (good) shyt just jiggling everywhere. Im good. :pachaha: