Obese French-Canadian woman has 13 kids with 13 different men

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It turns out that this headline was fake, my bad :heh:

But unfortunately a broad that obese would still have no issues finding 13(at the very least)black men to fukk her.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Link?

edit: nevermind......yall couldn't tell by the picture that was fake?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what do you mean, Rainman? :mjpls:

Black men caping black broads who had children/marry with white men. Most of the time bw will NOT get stigmatized when they are with wm like ww do when they are with bm. Black folks are the ONLY people in the world (at least in America) that will rather have their daughters date out then their sons. Every other culture its the complete opposite. :leostare:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
It turns out that this headline was fake, my bad :heh:

But unfortunately a broad that obese would still have no issues finding 13(at the very least)black men to fukk her.
did you read the middle paragraph my nikka :bryan:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Black men caping black broads who had children/marry with white men. Most of the time bw will NOT get stigmatized when they are with wm like ww do when they are with bm. Black folks are the ONLY people in the world (at least in America) that will rather have their daughters date out then their sons. Every other culture its the complete opposite. :leostare:

Black men don't reject black women that have been with white men because they're not insecure like wm are in that area, it's a good thing.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lies and fairytales once again.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How does a man even get excited goin up in that,im disgusted just from the pic,how can a man see that 4 chambered stomach up close and actually agree to go in...

I cant fathom that...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
lz2kuJO.png

You know damn well that niccas was conflicted like :lupe: