Obese French-Canadian woman has 13 kids with 13 different men

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
And all the kids are black too :beli:

For those of you who can't speak French, it says "13 kids, 13 different fathers"

1098366_419628054813463_743512552_n.jpg

I'll give her a 14th kid :noah:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Brehette, this bytch is like the culmination of everything I can't stand.

Fat - check
White woman - check
Obsession with dirtball nikkas - check
Being a white woman - Check
Obese - Check
Did I mention being a white woman? - check

I hate every last nikka that fathered a child with her, these bottom feeder ass nikkas need to be purged from society for feeding her (ego), and her kids need to be taken by the state.

Province, but I feel you breh. That ugly piece of trash is actually proud of her "record". So many fine Haitian broads in Montreal and nikkas continue to fukk with nasty white belugas. Disgusting. :gag:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its sad but carribean and african men love fat white women and white women in general, but white women are so stupid that they think dudes will stay around, ive never seen it :lupe:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
And these white women can forget about any white dudes going after her, even if she was a dime white chick. once u sleep with a black dude and have his kid u tainted goods

But i bet she'll have number 14 next year after some nikka get out of prison and need some easy p*ssy and a place to sleep for a minute

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
its sad but carribean and african men love fat white women and white women in general, but white women are so stupid that they think dudes will stay around, ive never seen it :lupe:

When I lived at my parents place, our next door neighbor was some dread from Trinidad that would have a different fat white woman every month. Dude seriously though he was pimpin and tried to spit knowledge to me about women. :childplease:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
And these white women can forget about any white dudes going after her, even if she was a dime white chick. once u sleep with a black dude and have his kid u tainted goods

But i bet she'll have number 14 next year after some nikka get out of prison and need some easy p*ssy and a place to sleep for a minute

The weird part is that she lives in a dirty redneckedly racist part of Montreal, I'm surprised she couldn't find some dusty French-Canadian Hells Angel wanabee to fukk her. i guess even they have standards.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When I lived at my parents place, our next door neighbor was some dread from Trinidad that would have a different fat white woman every month. Dude seriously though he was pimpin and tried to spit knowledge to me about women. :childplease:

lol getting a fat white women is so easy
hell even getting a decent looking white woman is

back in my earlier days,when i talked to alot of white broads, i knew alot that had mixed kids in alls ituations the dad was a "a$$hole", "Deadbeat", "barely saw his kid" :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
yo, just imagine how many std's this bytch has had in her life :scusthov: That p*ssy is an oozing port o potty :huhldup: