Oakland brehs, What’s real and what’s cap about the crime in Oakland rn?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I go to Oakland every other month or so. It's rough but nothing scary. I wouldn't live there but I really don't want to live anywhere else other then Fresno.

It does make me sad that Horn BBQ got burned down and he won't be reopening the spot.
Horn reopened in a new spot in Oakland

Personally think the food is overrated and way overpriced, I fukk with Smokin woods for bbq

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Horn reopened in a new spot in Oakland

Personally think the food is overrated and way overpriced, I fukk with Smokin woods for bbq

I seen that. I was planning on going Monday but I think they're closed. We have a smokin woods here. I like them but I think the quality of Horn is way better. I think both of them are from Fresno and have family here.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its everything they say it is. Just picked up a Uhaul off 72nd and it was like driving through zombie street getting out.

Our elected officials are touting that the stats say crime is down. Anyone with a pulse knows all of that coming from the mayor and Gavin ass is straight Bs and the media is complicit with selling it as well. I wish I would find someone here in the bay who can tell me its getting better.

Zero trust in truth except when you see it for yourself. What a shame humanity in the US has become at the macro level the last 3-4 years.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Oakland problem is the same with other cities like Detroit, Cleveland, Etc

Not enough cops in the streets and they having a hard time finding recruits..
I for one hope Oakland continues to have problems finding police.
Considering what OPD been doing to young black kids the last, what? 15 years? fukk em and they mamas.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Whatever happened with the mayor's house getting raided?

Supposed she wasn't involved in anything illegal and it was a target?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Oakland PD heinous as fukk in how they deal with the populace.
Most especially the black populace.
I'm not about to boohoo over some insured property damage or dumbfukk theivery when the alternative has been OPD jumpin cars on curbs to run up on children, draw on them at the best of times, and at the worst of times, shoot them for the audacity of having a cell phone.

fukk OPD.

I am standing on this until 30 days after I'm in the dirt and buried.