"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then bytch nikka, go to an 8 seed thread.
:gucci:
Nikka I made a slight joke
fukkery aside that Mitch Robison kid got potential to be a DPOy and a block leader. Y’all better hold on to him cause the minute the knicks front office somehow ruin that relationship, better believe the nets will gladly take him off y’all hands same way we took 3 of y’all other bigs :mjlol:

Actually giving y’all proofs on Mitch. Y’all got in y’all feelings. I get to talk shyt, y’all can’t. Y’all can’t rely untill y’all make the playoffs

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Aight, aight, we get it, shut the fukk up and leave beyonce's gay friend. You're annoying af. Skidaddle little bytch.
I didn't even read any of that shyt he posted :sas1:

Only reason I don't have him on ignore is just so I can neg him when he comes in here :sas2:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't even read any of that shyt he posted :sas1:

Only reason I don't have him on ignore is just so I can neg him when he comes in here :sas2:
You ain’t even neg me and it wasn’t unti I provided facts after you quoted me first, that suddenly you all on chalant. you can hold my pockets though

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Lies. Y’all called us little brothers. Y’all called us irrelevant, little sisters. Even in y’all season thread, y’all was taking shots at us. Now the chickens have come home to roost

No worry though. This season series we will see who the king of New York is. And this postseason we will see who’s bringing NY to the post season
you hear that when folks attempt to use y'all to slight us

nobody is bringing up the nets first

& the whole king of ny shyte is part of it like y'all can't accept there is a whole state outside bk that's 99.9% knicks fans

when you say you run ny you should expect ny to have a response ha

like i keep saying all you have to do in order to have peace is stay in your lane it's simple

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you hear that when folks attempt to use y'all to slight us

nobody is bringing up the nets first

& the whole king of ny shyte is part of it like y'all can't accept there is a whole state outside bk that's 99.9% knicks fans

when you say you run ny you should expect ny to have a response ha

like i keep saying all you have to do in order to have peace is stay in your lane it's simple

Nobody cares that there’s more knick fans

Are y’all winning games

Does y’all popularity stop y’all from being clowned by the media?

Don’t attencdenc records guarantee playoff spots?no

Ga can have all that media shyt. The nets will be fine with all 5 of our fans a playoff birth mewanwhile y’all 10th seed.

Now stay in your lane nikka. This is like the Kong’s trying to diss the warriors. Nikka stay in your lane of losing and tanking

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nobody cares that there’s more knick fans

Are y’all winning games

Does y’all popularity stop y’all from being clowned by the media?

Don’t attencdenc records guarantee playoff spots?no

Ga can have all that media shyt. The nets will be fine with all 5 of our fans a playoff birth mewanwhile y’all 10th seed.

Now stay in your lane nikka. This is like the Kong’s trying to diss the warriors. Nikka stay in your lane of losing and tanking
& with all that said you will still troll

it makes no sense to start bs then say we're wilding

everytime y'all get up instead of enjoying your success the first thing you run to do is eat pp

let's cut it here

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
DF93145-D-F88-F-4-F01-B15-E-F7-A88323-FE95.jpg
Get out. :unimpressed:

RicanHavok

Formerly Thunder-Buddy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knicks, Yankees, Giants and The BX
Imagine if this was the first time in the history of your franchise that a free agent actually chose your team. This is the first time that's ever happened to the Nets right? I'm not old enough to be aware of the Nets Heyday, did they have one? I watched most of the Knicks heyday on NBA classics, vcr tapes and dvd's.

Nets have always had to trade to acquire stars and did they ever draft and develop real stars? Serious question. I never got to see Coleman and Anderson, but how did they turn out for the Nets in regards to team success?

My oldhead cousin's a Nets fan going back to New Jersey and I can't hate on his joy, and these trolls just giving us great material to up when the Nets flop.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Imagine if this was the first time in the history of your franchise that a free agent actually chose your team. This is the first time that's ever happened to the Nets right? I'm not old enough to be aware of the Nets Heyday, did they have one? I watched most of the Knicks heyday on NBA classics, vcr tapes and dvd's.

Nets have always had to trade to acquire stars and did they ever draft and develop real stars? Serious question. I never got to see Coleman and Anderson, but how did they turn out for the Nets in regards to team success?

My oldhead cousin's a Nets fan going back to New Jersey and I can't hate on his joy, and these trolls just giving us great material to up when the Nets flop.

Coleman and Anderson, along with the late great Drazen Petrovic had the Nets making noise, but that Kenny Anderson wrist injury set them back, and then they lost Petro in the car crash the next year. We was still running NY tho. Meadowlands would still be like 60-40 Knicks fans when they would play.