"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
& with all that said you will still troll

it makes no sense to start bs then say we're wilding

everytime y'all get up instead of enjoying your success the first thing you run to do is eat pp

let's cut it here

Trolling? :unimpressed:These were my first posts
Zion just put one of y’all mans down:laff:this knicks squad looks good though, won’t front :ehh:
Zion just put one of y’all mans down:laff:this knicks squad looks good though, won’t front :ehh:
Knicks would be better off keeping the young guys instead of trading for Westbrook especially on that contract.

And ya boy dapped it
71583-EB9-6294-453-A-941-E-5549-D808-D2-EF.jpg

Nikkas was actually being positivite about the knicks,. Y’all started popping shyt(these whole thread, and the OP took shots at the nets, go look at who’s pictures the OP used) so y’all got what y’all was looking for Nikka

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Trolling? :unimpressed:These were my first posts

And ya boy dapped it
71583-EB9-6294-453-A-941-E-5549-D808-D2-EF.jpg

Nikkas was actually being positivite about the knicks,. Y’all started popping shyt(these whole thread, and the OP took shots at the nets, go look at who’s pictures the OP used) so y’all got what y’all was looking for Nikka
same way if any #tape member posts in any other team thread with anything but positive input it's finna get smokey ha

like i keep telling you best way to avoid it is do what we do & stay on your own threads

continuing to spark up these back & forths is troll shyte b

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
same way if any #tape member posts in any other team thread with anything but positive input it's finna get smokey ha

like i keep telling you best way to avoid it is do what we do & stay on your own threads

continuing to spark up these back & forths is troll shyte b

To whom?? If y’all post in the Brooklyn thread I wouldn’t be mad. In fact you posted in Houston/harden related threads and we usually agree. I don’t know why y’all nikkas in y’all feelings now

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
To whom?? If y’all post in the Brooklyn thread I wouldn’t be mad. In fact you posted in Houston/harden related threads and we usually agree. I don’t know why y’all nikkas in y’all feelings now
you know what backhanded compliments & passive aggressiveness is¿

if it's not all the way positive you leave the door open for nikkas to take off on you

in rockets threads i stay on the positive side

you ain't dumb i know you can grasp the concept of if you ain't got nothing nice to say then say nothing ha

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Beyoncé’s Side Nikka

Breh...I'm trying not to take you too serious because I thought you were master trolling but I'm starting to think you really are heated or offended. Nothing wrong w/ that but I'll comment.

Being the thread creator, our whole theme for these season threads is to be witty and make reference to the most current trends, positive & negative related to the Knicks team.

As soon as Kevin Durant/Kyrie joined the Nets; SO MANY people, Coli based, twitter and even these corny ass sports analysts made statements tantamount to:
  • Nets embarrased the Knicks!
  • Nets are going to be the Kings of NY
  • Knicks fans, y'all need to give it up, get a Nets Jersey.
  • That's who they signed? Randle? HA....
  • Knicks fans, why to y'all torture y'allselves?
And the biggest fukk nikkas have been:
  • Spencer Dimwiddie
  • Stephen A Smith
  • Damn near every sports analyst except Jalen Rose
  • The Coli nikkas who troll as subsidiary messengers of some apparent new Nets push for exposure.

I stated early that our whole "summer league thread was not some hostile shot at the Nets. I'm happy for y'all but the images and the theme, although some strays may have hit y'all nikkas, was not directed at any Net but Dimwiddie and Coli clowns.

--------------------------------------

If Knicks brehs were out here forming a rebel coalition to follow you and other nikkas into other threads to fight "the good Knicks fight", I'd say you might have some standing. But breh...nothing gets to the heart of the matter than this...

Then bytch nikka, go to an 8 seed thread.
:gucci:

It's hilarious how nikkas claim the Knicks base is all sensitive when we HARDLY ever create threads pushing some Knicks bullshyt or constantly make claims that we are definitely getting the Dwight Howards, Kyries, Brons, Durants, etc.

We are in our thread, a summer league thread that has more pages than most nikkas season threads started years ago.

It's like nikkas coming into our house and asking why we are trying to hold a conversation and joke around...:skip: Imagine a nikka coming into a Knicks thread and getting offended by the brehs taking innocent jabs at the subliminals and trolling that gets posted.

shyt is spooky, b.

--------------------------------------------

No one is in feelings. You can't go into a "Pac vs BIG" thread and criticize nikkas for being fully locked into the convo and stating their cases on some, "Why y'all lame nikkas getting so emotional and intense about this shyt?:mjlol:"
:gucci:Because it's a themed thread and part of the enjoyment is actually staying on task w/ respect to the theme.

So, to come into a Knicks thread, make statements - knowing we are dealing with trolling - and claiming nikkas are sensitive because they are on some quid pro quo with each post that is posted. The enjoyment of this thread is to respond to shyt until it stops being funny/fun and just derailing the thread. The enjoyment isn't to just talk analytics. :heh:

What's crazy is, I was going to ask my KnicksFam whether we should just role this into a PreSeason and then Season thread but it's so tainted with bullshyt that we need to just get to creating a new preseason thread. :scust:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
@Beyoncé’s Side Nikka

Breh...I'm trying not to take you too serious because I thought you were master trolling but I'm starting to think you really are heated or offended. Nothing wrong w/ that but I'll comment.

Being the thread creator, our whole theme for these season threads is to be witty and make reference to the most current trends, positive & negative related to the Knicks team.

As soon as Kevin Durant/Kyrie joined the Nets; SO MANY people, Coli based, twitter and even these corny ass sports analysts made statements tantamount to:
  • Spencer Dimwiddie
  • Stephen A Smith
  • The Coli nikkas who troll as subsidiary messengers of some apparent new Nets push for exposure.

I stated early that our whole "summer league thread was not some hostile shot at the Nets. I'm happy for y'all but the images and the theme, although some strays may have hit y'all nikkas, was not directed at any Net but Dimwiddie and Coli clowns.

If Knicks brehs were out here forming a rebel coalition to follow you and other nikkas into other threads to fight "the good Knicks fight", I'd say you might have some standing. But breh...nothing gets to the heart of the matter than this...

It's hilarious how nikkas claim the Knicks base is all sensitive when we HARDLY ever create threads pushing some Knicks bullshyt or constantly make claims that we are definitely getting the Dwight Howards, Kyries, Brons, Durants, etc.

We are in our thread, a summer league thread that has more pages than most nikkas season threads started years ago.

It's like nikkas coming into our house and asking why we are trying to hold a conversation and joke around...:skip: Imagine a nikka coming into a Knicks thread and getting offended by the brehs taking innocent jabs at the subliminals and trolling that gets posted.

shyt is spooky, b.

No one is in feelings. You can't go into a "Pac vs BIG" thread and criticize nikkas for being fully locked into the convo and stating their cases on some, "Why y'all lame nikkas getting so emotional and intense about this shyt?:mjlol:"
:gucci:Because it's a themed thread and part of the enjoyment is actually staying on task w/ respect to the theme.

So, to come into a Knicks thread, make statements - knowing we are dealing with trolling - and claiming nikkas are sensitive because they are on some quid pro quo with each post that is posted. The enjoyment of this thread is to respond to shyt until it stops being funny/fun and just derailing the thread. The enjoyment isn't to just talk analytics. :heh:

What's crazy is, I was going to ask my KnicksFam whether we should just role this into a PreSeason and then Season thread but it's so tainted with bullshyt that we need to just get to creating a new preseason thread. :scust:
It's like nikkas want us to limit our post in a Knicks thread about the fukking Knicks. I don't even go in other threads talking about the Knicks bruh.

Holy shyt!!

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Beyoncé’s Side Nikka

• Spencer Dimwiddie
  • Stephen A Smith

shyt is spooky, b.

What I’m the reverse he’ll KD this

I’m the one getting negged in here

I’m the one getting told by uptxwn stop trolling
Y’all the nikkas putting people on ignore

Y’all in y’all feelings, not me lol I came in here sayingbgood shyt. Y’all got slick about the nets so I checked y’all. Now y’all in y’all feelings as you see with uptwxn. really all it is

Everybody knows the knicks suck. That’s not the problem. You dissing the Nets ain’t the problem. I pointed that out cause someone acted like the first to bring the nets in here (really it was the tamberine dude that started a argument)

And y’all are sensitive. For as much as people say the Knicks suck, I’m not sure why y’all entertaining me or anyone else seriously. It’s spooky in here

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know what backhanded compliments & passive aggressiveness is¿

if it's not all the way positive you leave the door open for nikkas to take off on you

in rockets threads i stay on the positive side

you ain't dumb i know you can grasp the concept of if you ain't got nothing nice to say then say nothing ha

I would ignore you. I see passing aggressive shyt(and blunt shyt) aimed at Kobe all the time and I tend to ignore depending. All I said was Mitch Robison is nice and if y’all lose him, I would like to see him on the Nets. Lol that’s not even half of what nikkas say to knick fans

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I would ignore you. I see passing aggressive shyt(and blunt shyt) aimed at Kobe all the time and I tend to ignore depending. All I said was Mitch Robison is nice and if y’all lose him, I would like to see him on the Nets. Lol that’s not even half of what nikkas say to knick fans
if there was a kobe stan thread & someone went in there to drop a lil backhanded comment it wouldn't be hard to understand how that could set off a neg train

as i keep saying the simple solution is don't post in opp threads

i know you understand but you want to keep acting dumb

for real this time cut the convo here

peace be with you