Reppin
NYC
where you see cats from any other fanbase in here consistent¿

nobody on the #tape side mentions bk first

anytime y'all come up it's always your side capping for attention

everyone has the knicks as a punchline but only you stay trolling for attention

other fanbases make jokes among themselves & keep it moving

you in here more than your own threads & that's pathetic

It’s not different than knicks fans being the main ones popping shyt about the nets signing on social media. We are in the same city, duh the majority of criticism will be from the home squad

Nikka half the forum has the knicks as a punchline. I made only one argument in here that can be considered dissing the Knicks. I crack jokes and leave it at that. And for the record I’m the main one upping the Nets thread. You getting me confused with tamberine.

I’ve also said positive shyt about y’all nikkas in here too. Get out of your feelings and stop taking it so personal.

Nets fan didn’t take it personal when y’all called us y’all bytches all these years. The chickens have come home to roost

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It’s not different than knicks fans being the main ones popping shyt about the nets signing on social media. We are in the same city, duh the majority of criticism will be from the home squad

Nikka half the forum has the knicks as a punchline. I made only one argument in here that can be considered dissing the Knicks. I crack jokes and leave it at that. And for the record I’m the main one upping the Nets thread. You getting me confused with tamberine.

I’ve also said positive shyt about y’all nikkas in here too. Get out of your feelings and stop taking it so personal.

Nets fan didn’t take it personal when y’all called us y’all bytches all these years. The chickens have come home to roost
easy answer is do like we do

you don't wanna get involved with the tit4tat stay in your own thread

you can go over on your side & you have peace no opps trolling

avoid the misunderstandings & quit posting in knicks threads

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
easy answer is do like we do

you don't wanna get involved with the tit4tat stay in your own thread

you can go over on your side & you have peace no opps trolling

avoid the misunderstandings & quit posting in knicks threads

You don’t do it now cause you can’t. We bust y’all ass these past two years and y’all are nowhere near our level. That’s why y’all dont. I’m gonna leave it at that.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You don’t do it now cause you can’t. We bust y’all ass these past two years and y’all are nowhere near our level. That’s why y’all dont. I’m gonna leave it at that.
talking about the nets has never been a pastime on the #tape side of things

most we do is tell y'all the facts when you try & flex

we don't mention y'all unless you speak on us

you are right the best thing for all of us is to leave it alone so let's do that

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
talking about the nets has never been a pastime on the #tape side of things

most we do is tell y'all the facts when you try & flex

we don't mention y'all unless you speak on us

you are right the best thing for all of us is to leave it alone so let's do that

Lies. Y’all called us little brothers. Y’all called us irrelevant, little sisters. Even in y’all season thread, y’all was taking shots at us. Now the chickens have come home to roost

No worry though. This season series we will see who the king of New York is. And this postseason we will see who’s bringing NY to the post season

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Matter afact knicks tale. I can a temporary truce :pachaha:we will see each other in the season series.....where we will whip y’all assess as usual, but I stand down. We will see each other again

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
nk.jpg

h2h.png

Never cared about Nets fans and still don't. Never even knew you were a Nets fan or knew who you were. Based on your name I just thought you were another mentally challenged TLR troll :manny: I wasn't far from wrong.

Don't ever recall calling you bytches, I guess it took your team getting good for you to show everyone you're a bytch :unimpressed:

Pull your skirt up and get out of here, you're embarrassing yourself.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
See I called a truce and here this nikka go

nk.jpg

h2h.png

Never cared about Nets fans and still don't. Never even knew you were a Nets fan or knew who you were. Based on your name I just thought you were another mentally challenged TLR troll :manny: I wasn't far from wrong.

Don't ever recall calling you bytches, I guess it took your team getting good for you to show everyone you're a bytch :unimpressed:

Pull your skirt up and get out of here, you're embarrassing yourself.

Number 1 You confusing me with @Killmonger t
Number 2 I barely post in the TLR.

Numebr 3
I had several sticky threads on here. I also postiviliy in this thread before y’all started talking out y’all mouth

Numebr 4: 42 wins sound a lot better than 17 wins.

Number 5: we are projected higher than you

Number 6. I do stand corredted(I’m not a hater) on your evidence, but guess what?

We have as been a organization been better than you for years:unimpressed:

And you telling me “ha: to wait till your team get good”

Nikka do you remember the last time your team was good? My team has finals dreams eventually. You wished you had those aspirations

Also, I made this thread comments before KD and Kyrie

December 2018, I made this thread while the nets were barely making it

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-...e-nets-are-one-star-away-from-the-ecf.681265/

January 6th 2019

Nets look like they could contend as a second round exit team, which would be a major upside for a squad that has no real big Star. This is not a hot take
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bro...ff-season-thread.642137/page-29#post-32270949

I was one kf the first to say predict the Nets needed a star while they were still losing and everybody said KD/Kyrie to the knicks:unimpressed:watch ya mouth clown. Been a real nets fan, been shutting in the knicks. I can show you proof on that too. Yall are a garbage franchise and the nets will be the ones to take NY to the promise land

Now take this L so this could be my last post in here. Again it’s @tamberin that be bothering y’all. Not me.

Nets even made it further than y’all in the summer league. So much for the young core