"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I havent once quoted the trolls. Every time we do we are derailing this thread and feeding their appetites which will keep them coming back

Most likey their need for attention goes back to their childhood and because of their low self esteem their are no words we could use to hurt them. The best way to make them suffer is to ignore them and not even acknowledge their posts, except with a neg

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Beyoncé’s Side Nikka

Breh...I'm trying not to take you too serious because I thought you were master trolling but I'm starting to think you really are heated or offended. Nothing wrong w/ that but I'll comment.

Being the thread creator, our whole theme for these season threads is to be witty and make reference to the most current trends, positive & negative related to the Knicks team.

As soon as Kevin Durant/Kyrie joined the Nets; SO MANY people, Coli based, twitter and even these corny ass sports analysts made statements tantamount to:
  • Nets embarrased the Knicks!
  • Nets are going to be the Kings of NY
  • Knicks fans, y'all need to give it up, get a Nets Jersey.
  • That's who they signed? Randle? HA....
  • Knicks fans, why to y'all torture y'allselves?
And the biggest fukk nikkas have been:
  • Spencer Dimwiddie
  • Stephen A Smith
  • Damn near every sports analyst except Jalen Rose
  • The Coli nikkas who troll as subsidiary messengers of some apparent new Nets push for exposure.

I stated early that our whole "summer league thread was not some hostile shot at the Nets. I'm happy for y'all but the images and the theme, although some strays may have hit y'all nikkas, was not directed at any Net but Dimwiddie and Coli clowns.

--------------------------------------

If Knicks brehs were out here forming a rebel coalition to follow you and other nikkas into other threads to fight "the good Knicks fight", I'd say you might have some standing. But breh...nothing gets to the heart of the matter than this...

It's hilarious how nikkas claim the Knicks base is all sensitive when we HARDLY ever create threads pushing some Knicks bullshyt or constantly make claims that we are definitely getting the Dwight Howards, Kyries, Brons, Durants, etc.

We are in our thread, a summer league thread that has more pages than most nikkas season threads started years ago.

It's like nikkas coming into our house and asking why we are trying to hold a conversation and joke around...:skip: Imagine a nikka coming into a Knicks thread and getting offended by the brehs taking innocent jabs at the subliminals and trolling that gets posted.

shyt is spooky, b.

--------------------------------------------

No one is in feelings. You can't go into a "Pac vs BIG" thread and criticize nikkas for being fully locked into the convo and stating their cases on some, "Why y'all lame nikkas getting so emotional and intense about this shyt?:mjlol:"
:gucci:Because it's a themed thread and part of the enjoyment is actually staying on task w/ respect to the theme.

So, to come into a Knicks thread, make statements - knowing we are dealing with trolling - and claiming nikkas are sensitive because they are on some quid pro quo with each post that is posted. The enjoyment of this thread is to respond to shyt until it stops being funny/fun and just derailing the thread. The enjoyment isn't to just talk analytics. :heh:

What's crazy is, I was going to ask my KnicksFam whether we should just role this into a PreSeason and then Season thread but it's so tainted with bullshyt that we need to just get to creating a new preseason thread. :scust:
There’s the problem boss
Only one person is trolling you and that’s tamberine

Knicks fans, who deal with so much letting a Bruner account get under their skin... son what kind of #tape are you nikkas? Just one nikka. And again I didn’t even say shyt. It wasn’t tuntill y’all start dissing that I did
if there was a kobe stan thread & someone went in there to drop a lil backhanded comment it wouldn't be hard to understand how that could set off a neg train

as i keep saying the simple solution is don't post in opp threads

i know you understand but you want to keep acting dumb

for real this time cut the convo here

peace be with you

ij some of my first posts in here, I said I welcome all negs from y’all. I openly said it. I knew what to expect

Aight we get it Beyonce's little groupie.
Yea ok sour puss