Daps
DF93145-D-F88-F-4-F01-B15-E-F7-A88323-FE95.jpg

its-time-to-stop-posting-36761413.png

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
fukkery aside that Mitch Robison kid got potential to be a DPOy and a block leader. Y’all better hold on to him cause the minute the knicks front office somehow ruin that relationship, better believe the nets will gladly take him off y’all hands same way we took 3 of y’all other bigs :mjlol:
At this point, a neg is not warranted. I just wanna smack your mother for breeding you into the person who post dumb shyt.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At this point, a neg is not warranted. I just wanna smack your mother for breeding you into the person who post dumb shyt.

Bruh you on your period? Out of all the knicks fans in here you seem the most sensitive:mjlol:see it was all fun and games when knick fans used to shyt on the nets and call us little sisters, even though y’all were the big brother that would always get beat up at school

Yet me saying Mitch Robison has a nice ceiling results in this emotional bullshyt?:mjlol:

For all the criticism knicks fans get, y’all nikkas should not be the damn sensitive.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bruh you on your period? Out of all the knicks fans in here you seem the most sensitive:mjlol:see it was all fun and games when knick fans used to shyt on the nets and call us little sisters, even though y’all were the big brother that would always get beat up at school

Yet me saying Mitch Robison has a nice ceiling results in this emotional bullshyt?:mjlol:

For all the criticism knicks fans get, y’all nikkas should not be the damn sensitive.
Meet me at the Eastville comedy club and come catch this fade. I'm sensitive about my Knicks bruh. I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicks will be entertaining this season to say the least. Don’t know what to expect from any single player on their roster other than Mitch

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Meet me at the Eastville comedy club and come catch this fade. I'm sensitive about my Knicks bruh. I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired.
:mjcry:
You want to meet at a bar on Atlantic? :pachaha:Name the time and pm me. Nikkas always joke on the knicks . How can someone be a knicks for years and be sensitive

Furthermore, ‘nets fans had it worse. Atleast people took the Knicks seriously. We were laughed at, called irrelevant, made the worse trade in history and we had just got to Brooklyn. Knicks fans and everybody told us we weren’t shyt but the little brother that’s get ignored by its parents

We fight tooth and nail and came back to now having to stars and a quality team that will be the y’all of the nba town for years

Maybe the knicks should learn a thing or two about hitting rock bottom and making a comeback

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You want to meet at a bar on Atlantic? :pachaha:Name the time and pm me. Nikkas always joke on the knicks . How can someone be a knicks for years and be sensitive

Furthermore, ‘nets fans had it worse. Atleast people took the Knicks seriously. We were laughed at, called irrelevant, made the worse trade in history and we had just got to Brooklyn. Knicks fans and everybody told us we weren’t shyt but the little brother that’s get ignored by its parents

We fight tooth and nail and came back to now having to stars and a quality team that will be the y’all of the nba town for years

Maybe the knicks should learn a thing or two about hitting rock bottom and making a comeback
nets are the talk of a borough

if y'all ain't little sis no more you should be able to live without calling out our name or trolling us

how many times folks offered you the opportunity to go enjoy your success in peace you ain't never catch no real knicka preein nothing to do with the nets like that

stupse

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

At a comedy club specifically cause nets ain't winning a championship.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nets are the talk of a borough

if y'all ain't little sis no more you should be able to live without calling out our name or trolling us

how many times folks offered you the opportunity to go enjoy your success in peace you ain't never catch no real knicka preein nothing to do with the nets like that

stupse

Nikka wake the fukk up. Everybody clowns the knicks. It’s a NBA past time to clown the Knicks.

Even Nikkas who favorite teams are the fukking Suns and grizzlies clown the Knicks. Dont take the nets laughing at y’all as a sign we care. We don’t. Y’all havent been on our radar as competition for years. The damn 6th men on our tram like Srencer sinwiddie be laughing at y’all

You don’t see the Houston Rockets caring about the Suns are Kings. Contending teams are not worried about non playoff squads.

I didn’t even diss either, I made a friendly joke and sour got annoyed by it

And nikka stop, all over other sports forums such as realgm and social media, knicks fan were taking shots, bragging about attendence records, the mets booing KD and Kyrie announcement. Y’all care

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nikka wake the fukk up. Everybody clowns the knicks. It’s a NBA past time to clown the Knicks.

Even Nikkas who favorite teams are the fukking Suns and grizzlies clown the Knicks. Dont take the nets laughing at y’all as a sign we care. We don’t. Y’all havent been on our radar as competition for years. The damn 6th men on our tram like Srencer sinwiddie be laughing at y’all

You don’t see the Houston Rockets caring about the Suns are Kings. Contending teams are not worried about non playoff squads.

I didn’t even diss either, I made a friendly joke and sour got annoyed by it

And nikka stop, all over other sports forums such as realgm and social media, knicks fan were taking shots, bragging about attendence records, the mets booing KD and Kyrie announcement. Y’all care
where you see cats from any other fanbase in here consistent¿

nobody on the #tape side mentions bk first

anytime y'all come up it's always your side capping for attention

everyone has the knicks as a punchline but only you stay trolling for attention

other fanbases make jokes among themselves & keep it moving

you in here more than your own threads & that's pathetic