Daps
Reppin
NYC
Payton
Barrett
Morris
Randle
Mitch

Might be the most balanced offense/defense combo we could put out there tbh. DSJ/Dot/Portis/Gibson with Trier, Ellington and Frank taking the second wing role depending on need could work too. Taj as leader and DSJ/Portis as the offensive punch makes some sense to me. If you need points you add in Trier. If spacing is the struggle Ellington. To hold leads defensively Frank gets that slot. Working through these logjams AND coming up with combinations that make sense really is challenging. I'm holding off on an Iggy projection until the competition picks up for him but he looks like a valid glue piece himself too.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Honestly knowing his history..... there is some truth to this
I mean, don't get me wrong.... he's a tremendous talent to the team but he often comes off as more of a stat padder. He may throw a few lobs to Mitch but once he comes within the perimeter, that ball is only going to the rim through him first. The reason why he got bounced back to the d-leagues was because he was a chucker. Great teams like the warriors, spurs, the pistons at one point and even the nets last season were good because everyone shared that ball. Last night, I saw great chemistry on the court between Knox, RJ, Iggy and Mitch. I don't expect a superb season but I wanna see what I saw last night. The young core going out there, having fun, defending, hungry and passing more but I really wanna see how the vets work in with them. Hopefully we get Marcus Morris. I know we couldn't get a great leader like Kyrie but hopefully, we develop Dennis or Peyton or both into squad leaders. I know this is a long shot and way out there but maybe we can attract someone like Giannis by 2021 to play with a more experienced Mitch by then.

I know I'm delusional.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Also a bench of

DSJ
Trier
Dot
Morris
Portis

Could work if Trier passed more but Ellington would fit at Sg to.

I like Trier so I’m hoping it’s the lineup above
I think Frank, Dotson, Trier, Portis, Taj would work well off the bench.

Wellington will give the young guys like RJ and Knox equal time to rest while contributing and Morris (if we get him) and Randle will spotlight at the 4. Peyton and Dennis will have to fight for what they can contribute in shared time but that may also be a problem as well.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I mean, don't get me wrong.... he's a tremendous talent to the team but he often comes off as more of a stat padder. He may throw a few lobs to Mitch but once he comes within the perimeter, that ball is only going to the rim through him first. The reason why he got bounced back to the d-leagues was because he was a chucker. Great teams like the warriors, spurs, the pistons at one point and even the nets last season were good because everyone shared that ball. Last night, I saw great chemistry on the court between Knox, RJ, Iggy and Mitch. I don't expect a superb season but I wanna see what I saw last night. The young core going out there, having fun, defending, hungry and passing more but I really wanna see how the vets work in with them. Hopefully we get Marcus Morris. I know we couldn't get a great leader like Kyrie but hopefully, we develop Dennis or Peyton or both into squad leaders. I know this is a long shot and way out there but maybe we can attract someone like Giannis by 2021 to play with a more experienced Mitch by then.

I know I'm delusional.

:mjtf:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Despite what's happened with the Celtics organization, I think he's a great leader especially around great players. I also think he will favor better with the nets than he did with the celtics and I think that Tatum is overrated but we'll see.

On another note, longevity wise, the Knicks are good. We have a young core with a high ceiling on potential and no long overpayed contracts.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Despite what's happened with the Celtics organization, I think he's a great leader especially around great players. I also think he will favor better with the nets than he did with the celtics and I think that Tatum is overrated but we'll see.

On another note, longevity wise, the Knicks are good. We have a young core with a high ceiling on potential and no long overpayed contracts.
What you said may prove to be true, i dont think he was ever happy in Boston

I still have my doubts about him but time has all the answers and we will see how he does with Brooklyn

I think the Knicks are good too we probably will have one more high pick next year to add to our young core that already has a high ceiling

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

He’s not a great leader he wasn’t in Cleveland either with and without LeBron...

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yea, the Kyrie shyt was so wack in Boston. He clearly tried to play his part early in the season but those younger guys were feeling themselves after that playoff run and didn’t want to hear shyt. They wanted their shots and minutes. He eventually just gave up and started doing him. Nobody wants to talk about it but if Kyrie was such a problem, why was Horford good on leaving too? (Could be the money but i don’t think that’s only it).

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I said before LeBron in Cleveland too. Dion Waiters put hands on that man.

And no you can be a leader around LeBron.

Wade, Udonis Haslem, Juwan Howard were leaders.

He was 20 years old. People gotta let the Pre-Lebron comparisons go. We don’t do that for any other pgs

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So what is our entire depth chart looking like? because I'm thinking bout these logjams and how Fiz might have to compromise to make certain lineups work. But this shyt is making my head hurt.
I think Dennis and Peyton will be a logjam. Also the 4 position.