"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So since being bad in 2 summer league had people saying RJ would be a scrub does him getting a double double mean they will say he's going to be a star:obamaswagger:

Over the Knicks last two games combined, RJ Barrett has:
38 points,
20 rebounds,
9 assists (vs. 2 turnovers)
3 3-pointers,
3 blocks

Most impressive stat may be just 2 turnovers in 58 minutes despite frequently playing PG.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since being bad in 2 summer league had people saying RJ would be a scrub does him getting a double double mean they will say he's going to be a star:obamaswagger:

Over the Knicks last two games combined, RJ Barrett has:
38 points,
20 rebounds,
9 assists (vs. 2 turnovers)
3 3-pointers,
3 blocks

Most impressive stat may be just 2 turnovers in 58 minutes despite frequently playing PG.
Don’t forget the best stat He shot under 44% all 4 games and under 40% 3 of the 4:mjlit:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Knicks brehs real talk.. Yall being extra sensitive to everyone :ld:

The trolls i understand but @Collateral and @#1 pick came in and wasnt trolling yet couple yall flew off on them because it was neg criticism..people gonna have their opinion on players on teams and where else can they discuss except the team thread esp since yall thread so active and visible.

I'm glad you said this, because I wouldn't be surprised if some of these hoes have me on ignore. You can't say nothing negative about any players on this team...IF you're not a fan of the Knicks. And it's not just on this site, I've been seeing a lot of Knicks fans on other forms of media acting the same way. This thread has over 900 posts, and it's only been 3 summer league games. No other team thread is posting bananas like that except maybe LWO, and that's because of their free agent signings.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
All I wanna know is how RJ Barrett and Trier will ever be in the same Knicks line up?:patrice:

Nobody else will get any shots :banderas:
Only thing missing is Mike Antoni back as our coach :troll:

Knox, RJ and Trier would combine for 60+ attempts per game :mjlol:

And our players chances of improving defensively would decrease :francis: